Rioter Comments
: Auto Fill = Auto Lose
His point is : You autofill=I troll
Budsbam (EUNE)
: What does make your main OP?
{{champion:11}} Right click + {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}}
: Stop blaming other players!
Died to a jungler gank because i diddnt ward and overextended? Better blame my jungler!
Rioter Comments
TTekkers (EUW)
: To be honest, I've seen far worse crimes against the English language committed by British people. So I tend to let small errors like that slide a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3pfhWUQN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-12T08:30:02.669+0000) > > To be honest, I've seen far worse crimes against the English language committed by British people. So I tend to let small errors like that slide a bit. English is not my mother language,its one of 4 languages i teached myself to speak,so im sorry if a few grammar mistakes offend you ^
Rioter Comments
: I'm pretty sure people are just retarded.I'm playing from season 3 (first on eune and from s4 on euw).I can say 2 things:in 100 games I realised (in ranked) that toxicity does nothing (playing only ranked,so probably less than a month).But there is one thing I do.I flame back people.I always answer to them,because they deserve to be shitted on.I'm annoyed at them flaming and I'm using one of the general rules in life.Treat people like they treat the others.If riot thinks it's wrong,then go ahead and do shit to me,I don't give a fuck.Players deserve such attitude when they treat others like that.I'm positive otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=bgfighter21,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ypleUJgR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-11T14:51:45.674+0000) > > I'm pretty sure people are just retarded.I'm playing from season 3 (first on eune and from s4 on euw).I can say 2 things:in 100 games I realised (in ranked) that toxicity does nothing (playing only ranked,so probably less than a month).But there is one thing I do.I flame back people.I always answer to them,because they deserve to be shitted on.I'm annoyed at them flaming and I'm using one of the general rules in life.Treat people like they treat the others.If riot thinks it's wrong,then go ahead and do shit to me,I don't give a fuck.Players deserve such attitude when they treat others like that.I'm positive otherwise. Lmao,same here,i just cant stand things like that.
: It's always funny when players who can't speak English try to flame in chat. They just throw words at you in their basic form because they can't form a sentence. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Crest,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ReRs5ViT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-08T09:46:03.509+0000) > > It's always funny when players who can't speak English try to flame in chat. They just throw words at you in their basic form because they can't form a sentence. xD LOL Yes,Reminded me of this: http://9gag.com/gag/adjEKDD/serveurs-us-vs-serveurs-eu haha
: Eune draft pick!!
At one thing i agree x100,Eune is treated like there are no players on it at all. I am from EasternEurope,but i rarely play on EUNE even tho i have a level 30 account there,but i would love to have Draft back there,and i know alot of my friends over there want it too.
Rokąs (EUW)
: Because, this generation, that plays video games, or casual gamers like 90% of the community, are fannies, theyre pussies, they dont know what "keep trying" means, ive been in your position many times where someone feeds and someone else starts trolling because of it or just gives up. You have to realise, most people who play league of legends are fannies, they get offended by everything and anything, they give up without even starting to try, and theyve gotten so comfortable behind their screens and keyboards that they dont have the balls to do anything. As i said in a thread i created some time ago. The gaming generation that were living in as of right now, is the generation of pussies and fannies.
> [{quoted}](name=Rokąs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b02jZXMR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-08T08:29:07.407+0000) > > As i said in a thread i created some time ago. The gaming generation that were living in as of right now, is the generation of pussies and fannies. All you said in your reply,true ^
Rioter Comments
: I dont whine about other summoners inting now am I?
> [{quoted}](name=ExecuteThema,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zeV53AMw,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-01-08T08:14:14.714+0000) > > I dont whine about other summoners inting now am I? I mean you kinda did by going on my op.gg and acusing me of inting,but hey,you dont whine,thats what counts! +1
: LOL, you complain about people inting but you inted recently yourself, pathetic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} https://s27.postimg.org/5wi3eh2r7/Sk_rmbild_5_LI.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=ExecuteThema,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zeV53AMw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-01-08T07:08:10.676+0000) > > LOL, you complain about people inting but you inted recently yourself, pathetic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > https://s27.postimg.org/5wi3eh2r7/Sk_rmbild_5_LI.jpg Getting camped by a Vi and then bying 3 Tears while enemy team is destroying nexus isnt inting,just playing bad :P ^ And by that logic you inted even harder in this one you played :P > http://imgur.com/3WpVhEX
: no point in flaming that guy theres no hope for him ask him waht he did to me xD
> [{quoted}](name=tabbiesmom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zeV53AMw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-07T10:00:13.216+0000) > > no point in flaming that guy theres no hope for him ask him waht he did to me xD Ikr to this day hes scared to talk 1 on 1 with me,classic big bad Chaos,am i right Chaddy m8? lol add me in-game scrub
Fóxer (EUW)
: General disrespect
As a jungle main,being the middle of the abuse,and reported after every loss,because every solo kill in the game was my fault,i approve. I think riot should just delete chat,pings are enough communication,i mean you can ping everything at this point,no need for chat {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: So how do i report this?
Im just baffled how ignorant people are,these boards are just full of people who just act smart but actually provide 0 things to the discussion. The point here is that you cant defend yourself from people like this,you loose lp and time for no reason. But people ignore all of that to bash me for no reason,while missing the point and making themself look stupid,who cares if im toxic? You would do the same if you keep loosing games for dumb reasons like this one in the post. People can call me toxic i really dont care,focus on the point of the post and then reply,dont write random things that dont even matter.
: 2 questions. 1) If you don't want a player to troll, why did you ban his champion? You were kind of asking for it. If you don't want "trolls" in your game, maybe it's a good idea to stop provoking players? Just a passing thought... 2) In regards to this. >But hey,keep on chat-restricting the players that get mad about trolls like this,thats a good plan! What does chat restricting players have to do with anything? So what, since there are trolls in champ select, we should just stop punishing people for flaming? What would that even solve? They're two completely separate things.
1) I never ban a teammates pick,wouldnt make any sense doing that,i never said that i banned his champion,no idea where you got it from 2) What are you even on about? What you said makes 0 sense > So what, since there are trolls in champ select, we should just stop punishing people for flaming that doesnt even make sense,you got lost in the story here buddy.
: You are not allowed to flame, that's the point here.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zeV53AMw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-07T08:29:32.582+0000) > > You are not allowed to flame, that's the point here. YES! How could i be so blind all this time? :( Next time i will thank him for trolling and join him with the disco nunu plays! Thanks for the tip bud!
: You did call him an autist...
> [{quoted}](name=ExecuteThema,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zeV53AMw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-07T06:45:11.815+0000) > > You did call him an autist... Lol so? Am i not allowed to tell the truth about such a disgusting player?
Rioter Comments
: Drafts back
Just make a euw account if you want to play normals
NA Juice (EUW)
: {EUW} Looking for 1 silver-gold top/mid for FLEX 5v5
I sent you a request,dont know if it works because i got placed in B3 Flex after placements
: "New Year New Me" Giveaway! [Entries Closed]
Current 'Main' or favourite champion? Master Yi Why is this champion your main/favourite? I have around 150k on him,when i started playing LoL in S6 i wanted something thats easy and fun to play,so i picked Yi! What champion do you want to win/try out? I would love to have Darius! Why do you want to win/try out this champion? Every time i play against him i have a hard time,so i would be happy to play him and not be on the receiving side of his abilities,if you cant beat him,main him!
Milan Tomic (EUNE)
: I just deleted LoL because of the community in this game
Ranked is bullshit and riot should start banning players that constantly feed,doesnt matter if they are trolling or just bad. You should not be allowed to play this game with a avg. kda of 2.8/11.6/4.9 or so through all games,its bullshit.
Rioter Comments
Snowcorn (EUW)
: Ranked is so much more fun from 12 am to 6 am
Becasue during that time,the kids are sleeping
Doomley (EUW)
: umm k? may you add some question or other comments so this would have any value of discussion?
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ofve5pFR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-15T21:04:16.430+0000) > > umm k? may you add some question or other comments so this would have any value of discussion? First of all this is a post for my friends to show them what champions i use in lower elo. No questions and other comments needed,just champions in each role.
Rioter Comments
: it's kinda funny how people can feel like this over a game. if I do badly in a game and people flame me? let 'em, I most likely won't see them again and it doesn't affect me in any way.
It affects you if in your placements people rather feed/flame than actually play and get carried ^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I cannot tell stories about that; I very rarely have heavy flamers in my games. Good example is my 2 games from OCT-20; there I went into the game SoloQ'ing, developing into a great teamplay, and making us queue up again as 5-premade :-) My impression is that is very much depends on the daytime you get into the games. I mostly play late evening, and there I find no such issues in general. It might be different right now, as there is autumn holiday all around, and the flaming kiddos are also up late. Still need to find that out :-) In general, while it is sad you lose games because of that, don't let it get to you. If you get tilted by reading such crap, really do mute them. Flamers want to flame, and on the whoile it is not even worth replying. AFAIK the only game you had a real AFK was the Garen you mentioned; all other games you said you lost because _someone tilted you_ apparently. That is not worth it. Just ignore such people. You may even find that when noone replies to their insults (= "_don't feed the troll_") they start playing decently. And on top of that, you are not distracted with typing useless stuff in chat. BTW taking a break for _an hour_ does not help. After losing 2 rankeds, better stop playing for the day.
> [{quoted}](name=WilliTheWit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zK4aonxk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-21T10:14:06.800+0000) > > I cannot tell stories about that; I very rarely have heavy flamers in my games. Good example is my 2 games from OCT-20; there I went into the game SoloQ'ing, developing into a great teamplay, and making us queue up again as 5-premade :-) > My impression is that is very much depends on the daytime you get into the games. I mostly play late evening, and there I find no such issues in general. > It might be different right now, as there is autumn holiday all around, and the flaming kiddos are also up late. Still need to find that out :-) > > In general, while it is sad you lose games because of that, don't let it get to you. If you get tilted by reading such crap, really do mute them. Flamers want to flame, and on the whoile it is not even worth replying. > AFAIK the only game you had a real AFK was the Garen you mentioned; all other games you said you lost because _someone tilted you_ apparently. That is not worth it. Just ignore such people. You may even find that when noone replies to their insults (= "_don't feed the troll_") they start playing decently. And on top of that, you are not distracted with typing useless stuff in chat. > BTW taking a break for _an hour_ does not help. After losing 2 rankeds, better stop playing for the day. Agree
Rioter Comments
NikoBlaze (EUW)
: mid/adc looking to climb to gold
Hey! If you are looking for people to play ranked with,you can join me and alot of others at https://forums.ethereal-gaming.com You can check it out and maybe give it a shot,hope i can see you there! (currently s4 playing with people from eg,trying to get to gold,i hope you come and join us!)
: Looking for a social Club, Bring some humanity back to League
Hey,if you are looking for a community full of awesome and fun players,you should give https://ethereal-gaming.com/ a try! We have loads of cool people you can play and climb with,i really hope you give it a try,its worth it!
Chinch21 (EUW)
: Looking for Duo partner
Hi there! If you're looking for people to play ranked or normals you can check out https://ethereal-gaming.com/ A lot of cool players in this community,full with people that you can play and climb with,hope you give it a try!
Sufferer (EUW)
: [ Silver III ] Jungler LF a Midlaner to duo with.
Hi there! If you're looking for people to play ranked or normals you can go here https://ethereal-gaming.com/ We have alot of players that you can play normals or ranked with you,check it out if you are interested!
Dairtan (EUW)
: Toxic players are not as worse as people who afk, or troll the game. I had that experience in last 20 games trolls after trolls. was in silver 1 then started to fall. Now I am in silver 3. and now I will probably fall to silver 4 in my last silver 2 promo game had a troll supp who kept going top - lost that game. next game Was mid, but I gave my spot to top because he was about go zed top, So I gave him mid. and then he does not change with his premade, so then we got an Eve mid/jg ZED jg/mid (they kept going backing and forth), won my lane lost the game. Next game I had riven top he says he has 800 ping could not play, so we wanted remake (but he would not let us) and kept saying sorry. lost that game. Next game Nobody AFK had a decent team, went really long kept going back and forth, but lost. Next game get fiora Top feed (it was her 3 time playing fiora against an yas main), try to help her she still feeds complains an afks lose game. Yeah, I would rather have a fucking Flamer then people who troll or don't know how to play the game, at least flamers want to win, and sees a flaw in someone, it might not have merit its better than people who just don't care.
Agree,its really bad,especially when you come up with someone who got boosted to gold or something,and now is feeding his way back to bronze 5 its really bad,and the worst thing is riot is still not blocking the people who feed over and over again in ranked games. That should be a feature if your overall kda in every game is 1.2/10.2/2.3 or something and your winrate is at 29%. Please riot,fix your game. And if i might add,imo the people who always keep on saying that even in those games,its not your teams fault you lost,they probably just 3 man q and rarely see people like this,because if you are like me and always solo q in ranked,you will see alot of people like this,its painful.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Thank you Riot for creating this champion
Jhin: "I will make you...BEAUTIFUL" Me: " You say im ugly fam?" *Jhin main* lol when i saw his champion spotlight i knew he just fits my playstyle,i bought him when his price dropped to 6300 and since then i have 80k points on him!
Rioter Comments
CV Oreo (EUW)
: The Chaos Vanguard - Large Multi-Gaming Community - 16+ - Daily Inhouses
: > [{quoted}](name=Shaco Polumenta,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HapUejf2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-12T18:54:58.008+0000) > > Not everyone has IP for expensive runes my friend :) > > I don't, all runepages are filled with tier2 runes and they do their job man rank is competitive play more normal get at least decent runes wtf is this-this guy jump to rank like this how am supposed to win am support player can't carry people like this
> [{quoted}](name=OThe ProtectorO,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HapUejf2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-12T18:57:29.908+0000) > > man rank is competitive play more normal get at least decent runes wtf is this-this guy jump to rank like this how am supposed to win am support player can't carry people like this Git gud,runes are not EVERYTHING,if you cant carry someone,its also your fault,dont blame people for your own mistakes,i learned that the hard way {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Dardasim (EUNE)
: Which was the first skin you bought?
i bought like 20 euro worth of riot points and the first skins i bought were the ones i had in my lunar revel shop: Battlecast {{champion:161}} Star guardian {{champion:99}} Super {{champion:17}} Bloodfury {{champion:58}}
Show more

OfficialChaosHD

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion