: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyPlaton123,realm=EUNE,application-id=dmOf21LF,discussion-id=cHggb65t,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:20:32.613+0000) > > That wasnt in all chat they didnt see it! The system does not care and it does not work like that ... now that you do know how things work, be more careful next time, because the next punishment is going to be a permaban even for a lot more "light" infractions ...
Couldnt they atleast give the ban after the next season started so I would get the damned fucking rewards and let me climb to platinum. I litteraly got cockblocked out of platinum god damn it XD. Because a damn team mate was retarded and reported me for not even offending the enemies. God damn it give me my lvl 4 honor rewards and my chance to go platinum back....
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyPlaton123,realm=EUNE,application-id=dmOf21LF,discussion-id=cHggb65t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T13:38:14.275+0000) > > Are you gonna tell me writting faggots 2 times *without attacking anyone personally* Meanwhile ... > CrazyPlaton123: **those** fucking faggots > CrazyPlaton123: **they** will gank bot again like faggots Γραμματική ξέρεις. Οπότε το να πεις "*Δεν επιτέθηκα σε κανέναν προσωπικά*" ενώ χρησιμοποιείς προσωπικές αντωνυμίες είναι λίγο αντίφαση. Από εκεί και πέρα, το 14ήμερο το πήρες για την χρήση του "faggots" και όχι για την χρήση του "fuck(ing)". Στην πέριπτωση που είχες μόνο το δευτέρο το πολύ να έπαιρνες κανένα Chat Restriction, **αν** ήταν εκτεταμένη η χρήση του σε ένα εύρος αριθμού παιχνιδιών, και **αν** χρησιμοποιούταν ως προσβολή στην πρόταση. > [{quoted}](name=HiSelinez,realm=EUW,application-id=dmOf21LF,discussion-id=cHggb65t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T02:24:39.778+0000) > > riots ban system is flawed, i just got on another acc, got told im a waste of sperm, got a mental illness etc, all while being least amounts of deaths in team (4) and mediocre amount of kills and kp, those people dont get banned cause they didnt use any words from the list probably meanwhile you used the word Fucking and faggot which is just that the bot will ban you, try to clear it out with a riot employee Δύο πράγματα : α) Όπως είπα και παραπάνω, δεν παίρνεις με την μία 14ήμερο με το "fucking. Το *πρώτη φορά 14ήμερο* σου έρχεται αν χρησιμοποιείς extreme όρους (π.χ. faggots). Αν θα σου έρθει στο πρώτο παιχνίδι που το χρησιμοποιείς ή μερικά παιχνίδια μετά ίσως έχεις σχέση με τον *πρότερο βιο*, κανείς δεν μπορεί να σου πει με σιγουρία. β) "*got told im a waste of sperm, got a mental illness etc*" άτομα σαν αυτά γίνονται banned. Απλά συνήθως παίρνει έναν αριθμό παιχνίδιων/logs για να φτάσουν μέχρι εκεί. Το πρόβλημα είναι σε πόσα από τα παιχνίδια θα γίνουν αυτά τα άτομα report για να μάθει το σύστημα τι θα τιμωρεί.
That wasnt in all chat they didnt see it!!! DUde I litteraly said It! It was not In all Chat I even emphasized on it. The people I was actaully swearing against never New I swore against them nor did they see it. My teammate reported me for swearing ON TEAM CHAT because I called the enemies Faggots. Like... What is the Logic behind this. They enemies Didnt see it SO there is no way I could have hurt their feelings. They literally never saw me calling them anything and I didnt hurt their feelings since they didnt see it. For A swear word to count as a personal attack The other person MUST see it HIMSELF or else It is just gossip and angry grumbling from a third party which is exactly what I did!
σχόλια από Rioter
StrawHaTGi0 (EUNE)
: paysafe
Δεν ξέρουμε φἰλε δεν ξέρουμε.

CrazyPlaton123

ΕΠΙΠΕΔΟ 94 (EUNE)
Συνολικά Upvotes
Δημιουργία συζήτησης