I have a few points with the new client regarding custom games. I try to keep it as short as possible. I am also not including the usual "new client sucks" - comments, its called NEW client and BETA for a reason. It is just unpolished. Once all major features are included, and it runs more stable I see great potential in it. And we should appreciate Riot for that, and for once give them some credit.
**1. The list of available lobbys.**
**1.1 Private Lobbys**
- _Private lobbies should be hidden by default._
- _The checkbox "Show private lobbies only" doesnt make sense at all. If you want to join a specific lobby, you activate private lobbies anyways and just search by the name._
**Solution**: _Replace the checkbox "Show private lobbies only" with "Show public lobbies only", and it is checked by default._
- _For me, it is really annoying that you need to refresh the list manually._
- _Refreshing it while you are browsing threw custom games, no problem. But it should at least refresh once you start the client._
**Solution**: _Refresh the list every time you start the client. If possible also every time you open the list._
- _One of the more import points (at least for me): The option to sort by the amount of people in a lobby, and the amount of spectators. I mostly just want to join a game as fast as possible, and join full lobbies. And that way I need to search for lobbies who have the same map and are nearly full. (ARAM Blindpick Main here)_
**Solution**: _Add the option to sort by amount of people/spectators in lobbies._
- _Something that I personally want is a option to filter by map. I am mostly just playing ARAMs, and I can just filter by one thing at once._
- _Add the field game type. (Like blind pick, draft pick, random etc.) It is really annoying that you need to join a lobby. Check the game type. If its the wrong one leave, and repeat until you found the right one._
**Solution/Tl;dr:** _Add the option to sort/filter by game type, and add a map filter._
**1.5 Beeing kicked.**
- _This one, is the most important one for me. If you get kicked out of a lobby (Happens a lot if your elo is to high/low compared to the others in the lobby), you are in the home screen of the client. Everytime I get kicked, I need to click on Play -> Join Custom -> Set the filters again -> Repeat. And with the delays between the actions it can get really frustrating._
**Solution**: _If you get kicked, you should be back on the list of custom lobbies._
**2. Create Custom Lobbies**
**2.1 Manage created lobbies**
- _The option to add a password after the room was created._
- _Same, but with game type. If you created a lobby with the wrong gametype (by accident), you dont need to recreate a lobby and invite everyone again._
~~2.2 Adding bots~~ Already planned for 7.1.
I know that other things that every player uses are more important, but dont forget your smaller communities.
PS: Client looks great, runs mostly smooth and is the client League of Legends truly deservs.