To get a patch to finish up I need to turn off my anti-virus, even though I've given the client all the possible permission to do whatever the %%%% it pleases.
Even when I've disabled my anti-virus it'll be stuck at 25.3 mb / 25.4 mb for 10 minutes AT THE VERY LEAST in the updating screen (the one you get into before you get into the client)
THEN, AFTER THAT you can wait another 30 minutes to get the patching to finish in the client itself, which usually also gets stuck on 100% for a solid 20 of it.
I've tried everything, I've used it on 3 seperate laptops/pc's. IT HAS NEVER WORKED SMOOTHLY! FIX YOUR %%%%IN SHIT!!!