[7.24] - Global skillshots fly into the opposite direction the champion is facing or self-cast.

**Server: **EUW Type of Bug: Ingame bug related to global skillshots ** Reproduction rate: **100% **Video proof:** see above; First I demonstrate that casting the spell on the minimap and using the HUD of the game works completely fine, at around 20 seconds, I start demonstrating the different cases of the bug. **Description:** When hovering over your champion's portrait next to your ressource UI next to the stats and cast a global ablity (Ezreal R, Gangplank R, Ashe E/R), the ability self-casts, going towards the middle of your champion, which is also the opposite direction in which the champion is currently facing. **Reproduction steps:** Cast a global skillshot (e.g. Ezreal ult) while hovering over your champion's portrait in the ressource HUD. **Expected result:** Global skillshot flies towards the direction of the mouse cursor. **Obeserved result:** Global skillshot flies into the opposite direction of where the champion model is currently facing and NOT towards the mouse cursor, or in the case of Gangplank, self-casts in the middle of him. **Possible reason for the bug:** The ability to cast spells like Nami W or Shen ult on allies or oneself by clicking on their portraits could be a possible cause for this bug. Dunno if I am annoying people yet, but until this bug gets fixed, I'll post this thread every patch. Feel free to ask questions if my post is unclear in any ways.

Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel