Game completely freezes, have to restart computer.

I've noticed this bug for a little while and decided to finally bring it up. Randomly whilst I play, I will hear the windows "error" sound, and the game will completely freeze. At which point, I can't tab in or out of the game, I can ctrl+alt+del but when I do but I can't get the Task Manager window to come to the front of the unresponsive game. This doesn't happen all the time, but randomly, seemingly without an individual cause (champion, time, all irrelevant) sometimes can even be on the second or third game of the day. I did a little searching and found a couple of places where people talked about something similar but, I couldn't find anything that was identical. I don't have anything other than LoL running (I run OP.gg and anything else I really need on my phone) I've got everything updated, and honestly just don't know what to do. I don't want to get branded a "leaver" when this is happening out of my control, and I don't like the idea of ruining others games either. System information (in case it'd help): OS Windows 10 (64 bit) Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) RAM 8 GB I'd appreciate any help :)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel