Issues with the Worlds Pass

This is the most bugged Pass EVER. Since I bought it I didn't receive all the tokens I was supposed to receive. First few days I didn't get the "First win of the day" tokens, then monday I got a quarter of the tokens I was supposed to get, yesterday I was missing about 30 tokens and today I'm missing 10 and upon reconnecting I lost another 8 tokens. I know this numbers because I keep traking my winnings (because of the previous passes experiences). Some people say that I can't "afk farm" anymore but it's not true. -Game 1: Yesterday after Uni, sraight when I got home, I turned on the PC and and started a game of tft. I played until 2-6 (rocks) then I went to eat. When I came back about an hour later the game was over and I was placed 6th. When I checked my tokens in loot I had the same amount I had a night before. -Game 2: Today when I came back from Uni I did the same thing...LOL staight when I got home, but this time I just accepted the match then went for some groceries. Maybe I bought a champ, but I highly doubt it. When I came back the game was over and I was placed last (obviously). The strange thing is that I got my 4 tokens. There are 2 possibilities: a. The Pass Is BUGGED "af" b. Some games are eligible for tokens and some aren't. Then the question is "which games are eligible and which are not?" How am I supposed to know? I bought the Pass because I though I can "afk farm" some tokens on tft like last time. There is no other way I'm able to get 3000 tokens. I spend between 6 and 10 hours at Uni and I'm also a commuter. I can't play this game in the rest of my time. I play 2 or 3 games every day, but I want to be able to get some "free" tokens while cooking, eating, studying, doing homeworks or taking a shower. I wasn't planning on writing a post about it but tonight I just lost it. I'm desperate. Please help me. What should I do to receive my tokens after every game? {{sticker:sg-janna}} Edit: While writing this post the game ended and guess what? No tokens...again. I'm done with this. 10e spent for nothing. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel