This is what I try to do as a support Velkoz main;
- Look map every few seconds
- Ward as much as possible and destroy enemy wards as much as possible
- Protect my allies
- Always SS when enemies missing
- Help with objectives
- Apply constant pressure to enemy in laning phase
- Ping other lanes when theres danger. If possible I go help them.
- Only farm when there are no other allies around, so minions don't get lost
- Use ult only when I'm certain it will be succesful
- Give feedback to others when I think they need it
- Have a low death rate in general
Yet I am in Iron, and last season I was bronze. I really want to improve. Please give me feedback.