TFT: Is this the most noob (but consistent) strategy?

So I just tried quite a weird strategy in TFT. Rather than conserving money and shaping teams around getting the best synergy and bonuses, I simply went into a game and took every single possible 1g champ I could find. I didn't care who it was, Kassadin, Darius, Fiora, Nidalee etc. as long as it cost 1g I bought it. And omg it just worked so well!!! You get level 3 champs so quickly that it doesn't even matter if you don't have any team synergy as your team is just so bulky and strong. It's really easy to buy and sell as you get a 100% refund for your champ, even if it's level 2, so money management is quite simple too. It's literally just the most noob strategy! I ended up with 7 level 3 champs on the field with another one on my bench but I didn't have the exp to field it. On top of it, not 100% sure about this, but I think it denies the other players of getting more level 3 champs as there's only a finite number of champs in a game and you've taken so many. Definitely worth a try just for fun!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel