Riot forcing old league players to quit

Hi all, I made the decision to create this thread because honestly i'm having enough from the game's current situation. I'm playing league since early season 2 and this season has already ended to be the most unpleasant experience me and many other old players have ever had.. Riot is creating new champions in order to make the game more interesting and amplify the possible team compositions (and that's fine) but what we all get to see in the rift are the same picks again and again...Where are the {{champion:92}} players? Where are the {{champion:134}} players? No place for them anymore now we got nautilus,ekko and yi getting spammed again and again and judging games only because of their stats and their huge unbalances...This game has ended to be unfair and the only reason for that is people with low skills to climb divisions.. And you know what? I don't really care about that! What i really want is to have fun while playing and that is not happening anymore...9 out of 10 ranked games are judged since early game and only 1 out of 10 is meant to be interesting with comebacks and beautiful teamfights that will make any eventual loss seem meaningless in your eyes... I don't know,i really hope blind experimenting and crucial mistakes will stop being made because riot is gonna lose it's core client base just to make the game more popural for everybody to play and feel good about their current league.. That's always my humble opinion that i felt the urge to share with you, Cheers! p.s : Give us back Solo Q {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel