I’m a little pissed off... The High Noon skin line

I’m just posting this to see if anyone feels the same, but I’m getting increasingly more frustrated at the new skins coming out. They are releasing skins for the same few champs year after year and I feel like I should just give up wishing that my mains will receive a new skin. Granted, Riot are looking to make a profit, however it’s not fair on the players who do play other champions. My frustration came while watching the High Noon Ashe skin spotlight. When I noticed she had a Falcon I looked at the skin in utter disbelief... why was this skin not given to Quinn?! It would have fit her far more than Ashe, and she hasn’t received a skin in a very very long time. I then realised that Skarner is a champion who hasn’t received a skin in over 4 years, and what is Skarner? A LITERAL SCORPION. What do who find in the Wild West? SCORPIONS. That would have been perfection! I apologise for the rant, but I’m interested if anyone else shares my feelings. I main Ornn currently and I am just hoping that he MIGHT receive a Christmas skin, but I’m not that confident anymore. Anyone feel the same? {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel