Wukong vs Lee Sin & Yasao top.

This is my first post here so I will try to make this brief and to the point. I have been playing League of Legends for about two years and my main position role is in the top lane. I've experimented with various top laners during that time (Garen, Trundle, Olaf, Jax, Sion, Maokai, etc.) mainly tanks and fighters. It's only recently that I FINALLY purchased Wukong after a few weeks debating whether to get him or not. I love his play style and to be honest I believe it suits me and sure enough I soon got into the groove. I find playing top with him against most champions on average easy enough but unfortunately there's not one but two champions I simply cannot compete with: Lee Sin and Yasao. Regardless of how I play against them I have a variety of issues with these two particular champions, especially when they play VERY aggressive in lane with the Ignite summoner spell. Some players I've played against are so aggressive that I have died on level 1 which is very embarrassing . To add to the misery at this point, I will usually end up losing a lot of farm and be behind on levels and items while they just power on. It's at this point as well that I'm ashamed to admit that I have completely lost it during some matches and quite frankly, flipped out. Because of my aggravated approach towards these two champions, especially recently, with a horrendous match up against a Lee Sin just a short while ago, I have decided to turn my attention towards the community for help, as I feel that soon if I don't resolve this issue my emotions will quite literally get the better of me. Pathetic isn't it? Ironically, with such a large fan base and no doubt hundreds of posts available on the subject I have been unable to actually find any useful help for countering Lee sin/Yasao in the top lane. I wish I was joking. At this point, I'm turning to you guys in the hope that you can offer me some advice. Any advice given will be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel