Burning Towers

{{item:3068}} must take damage to Turret for split push as tank champions. I am playing Poppy and if I don't go {{item:3025}} i can't damage to turrets or I play Shen, Maokai, Amumu, Volibear, Malphite for top lane and I can't split push. That is making a really unfair competition. A Fiora, Irelia, Riven, Nasus, Yorick, Garen, Darius all champs who buy {{item:3078}} or {{item:3071}} can easy split push and if they have a Riven Camileor Fiora I am picking Poppy to ct him and don't let him be carry early game. But late game I can't tank their damage because they all have damage and if they want they can split push or kill everyone in team fight. They have many things to do. Poppy and Amumu can kill easy minion waves but can't hit to turrets. If Sunfire can damage to turrets it will be perfect for tank meta. Because only tanks can play top lane against that unbalanced assasians. Even champs Shen, Maokai, Volibear can clear waves with Sunfire and can push lane to enemy turrets but it is finish on there
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel