SoloQ: My suggestions on how to fix it

Playing SoloQ, especially this season, was a very toxic experience for me and very frustrating, to the point where, and I'm gonna be honest, got be perma banned twice on 2 other accounts because I couldn't just stay silent against all the trolls, afks, inting players and more toxic players in game, and I just exploded on these motherf**kers (sometimes, you gotta let out of all the soloQ stress, man). After a while, it got me thinking. What can Riot do to improve the current SoloQ and make it fun to grind the ranked ladder once again?! Well, here are some of my suggestions. If anyone has more to offer, feel free to add it in the comments below: * **Separate SoloQ from DuoQ**: People should climb the ranked ladder alone, with their own skills and game knowledge. The current Solo/DuoQ system is easily abused and not fun to play against (Top/mid + jungle or bot lane duos). So many times I get into a game vs 1 or 2 premades on enemy team, where my team only has Solo players. The difference in synergy between our teams is just too big and unfair! Just merge DuoQ with Flex Q, problem solved! I mean, you can tag solo/Duo in flex ranked, so why not just make Duoing a flex queue only and leave SoloQ alone?! * **Limit autofills per game and balance the autofills in each team**: So many times, I get 2 or 3 autofilled players in my games, on my team, and when I check the enemy team, they're all on main roles. Now, how is that fair?! Sometimes even all players are autofilled, which I don't even know how it's possible! Just Limit the autofilled number to 1 or 2 per team and have the system balance the numbers on each side (if my team has 2 autofilled players, so should the enemy team). * **Rework the MMR system from the ground**: The current MMR system is so badly designed that people are getting matched with players of higher or lower MMR than them (especially in high elo). Not only that, People who actually get mismatched gain way less LP than they should have gained and lose way more LP than they should have. So many other games don't have this MMR issue, so get your hands on their MMR formula, copy it and paste into your spaghetti code (I know it's not that simple, but you get the idea)! * **Stop focusing on what's said in game chat and focus more on actual gameplay and its consequences**: So many people troll their games, intentionally feed and run it down lane, steal jungle camps from their own jungler, refuse to help teammates,etc. All of this without typing a single word in chat, and we can't do sh*t about it. In league we have Replays, so give us an option to report players for those reasons by linking the appropriate replay to prove it and get these toxic players out of our games! If necessary, bring back the tribunal!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel