LoL Logic.

I think we all know some of this already, but I feel like we need to have something unserious, with all the other stuff going on and everyone being upset about one thing or another. Basically what I want to ask from you: Let's just discuss about some... rather odd aspects of the game, we assume LoL (apart form the Magic bits), goes by the same physics as our world, and I guess it really Looks like it... apart from this 'few' things: Lets try to get this list as big as it's ever been. ;) ----------------------------------------------------------- #items {{item:1001}} Rather "**Boot** of Speed" (same goes for all pgrades) {{champion:120}} {{champion:421}} Don't need 4/6 boots. Then again... noone with 2 legs needs 2 boots either. {{champion:69}} {{champion:267}} I mean... 1 boot sounds alright here... but how are they using it? O.o {{champion:34}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:37}} Fly/Hover, but boots still look nice I guess. {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:111}} Foot sizes. (or any clothing sizes in General) Must be a damn well organizes shop. {{champion:150}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{item:2138}} Sooo... if they grow... doesn't that like... rip some armor... do they get it back for free? O.o {{item:3031}} {{item:1038}} {{item:1036}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3144}} etc... [Insert any Marksman]: How do I use that? {{item:3075}} Affects ranged enemies. {{item:3075}} {{item:1029}} {{item:1031}} {{item:3065}} Does everyone aim for the chest? I mean like... if their chest is armored... just hit their head... no? {{item:1083}} {{item:1055}} (Yes, Doran's is my statment on this one) {{item:1082}} {{item:3041}} Glory gives AP, awesome! Wait... where comes the Soul stealing part? All we do is collecting glory! {{item:3512}} "Poket monsters" Okay, so you can carry 6 Staffs or Pieces of Armor, or Swords, etc. But don't you dare picking up a staff if you already got 6 pieces of armor! ----------------- #Terrain All those People who can literally dash straight through Terrain. They can do it with Magic? Fair enough for those... but I'm pretty sure it Looks just like a normal dash in a lot of cases. {{champion:59}} I am the best warrior of noxus! But damn, that small step there is too much for me, sorry. {{champion:67}} Can't tumble through walls. Can tumble through player created terrain. {{champion:81}} {{summoner:4}} Good thing the wall will push you to the nearest end, would suck blinking into it and suffocating, am I right? {{champion:67}} Her E does push you into the direction opposite of where it comes from. No wait, that would be logic, it pushes you into the oppsite direction of Vayne instead. Also, you can dash face-first intoa wall 100 times and nothing will ahppen, but be carefull when getting pushed! ----- #Champions Idk about you guys... but I'm slightly concerned about my time, so I'll leave this one to you. xD
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel