Champions that need their buffs/reworks and fast!

God... I know how much crap I'm going to get for this but I just need to state the pretty obvious. There are quite a few champions that need buffs and reworks and I'm sad every time I see these champions and think about how completely bad or weak they are compared to other champions. So here's a list of people who need buffs: Kassadin {{champion:38}} : Now we all hate this guy I know and people say he's still strong but I disagree. Compare his damage to other assassins. He can't one shot someone unless he has like 14 kills at 20 minutes. Which he probably doesn't. I also know that people are going to disagree with me but whatever. I would just like for him to get something extra like a longer shield from his Q/ extra mana scaling ability. Aatrox {{champion:266}} : Now this guy. Everybody always forgets this guy. Why? Because he got destroyed with one simple nerf and he's so weak compared to any other top laner right now. I have no idea how this guy should be buffed and again, I know people are going to give me crap for this but I just need to say what I need to say. Maybe a few extra buffs to his W passive would get him back in the game. Evelynn {{champion:28}} : Oh yes. I know I'm going to hear: "Omg why do you want to buff the stupidest op stealth champ" It's cause she completely sucks right now. I have tried playing her, over and over again. I can't fight anyone 1 v 1, I can barely farm and my ganks are meh. Evelynn really needs some love but I'm not sure what buff would actually bring her back into the game. Soraka {{champion:16}} : I literally hate myself for adding her but yeah she needs a buff. Her healing is good in lane but that's pretty much all she does. And Riot took away the 1 thing that really made her unique. Being able to restore mana to allies. Again, I have no idea how she could be buffed and I know how many people are going to disagree that she needs a buff. But still, she does need one. Maybe her Q travelling faster because that's pretty much the thing that annoys me the most about her. Okay those were the ones that need buffs (in my opinion) but now here's a few that need total overhauls: Taric {{champion:44}} : Yes, the gems guy. We all know this guy needs a rework and I know that the rework team at Riot is doing their best to get this guy reworked but still. This guy needs so many changes, but probably the the weakest part about him is his scalings. And for a support, having only 1 piece of cc is... sad. And it's not even good. But yeah I really hope his rework will be great! Warwick {{champion:19}} : We all hate this extremely skilled champion and yes, again I know they're busy with his rework now. But yeah he might just need a change to his W and his R in my opinion. Not much else I can say about it. I don't know how to rework champions like Riot does. Bard {{champion:432}} : Sigh.......... Bard............ this guy man. I love him but just... his ult. Is the one thing that needs to be completely changed. All I have to say about it. Shen {{champion:98}} : Man I miss playing Shen back in season 3 when there weren't other top laners that completely destroyed the game. His iconic ult and E shouldn't need any changes. I was thinking more about his Q and W that might need some changes. Possibly his W scaling with health as well as his Q damage. This might turn him more towards a jungler though and with the new Cinderhulk... I don't know. I might be completely wrong about Shen, not sure. That's it! Thank you so much for reading my little rant but I just needed to get it out of my system. Let me know what you guys think about it. BUT REMEMBER! **If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all!** Thanks again!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel