Annie's rework for the mid-year mage update (unofficial)

Hello ! Before starting my speech, I am French (Renekton : Mh, I'm French, French, I'm French), I am still studying English, so I am sorry if there are a few mistakes in my text. I hope you will still get what I mean. I am happy to learn Riot is going to work on the "immobile mage", but it seems there is no plan for Annie. I think that Annie need a rework. Indeed, she is very good actually, but she could be even better. She is a very old champ, so I tried to make a rework for her. Annie is very strong, she can burst a team in one second, and enemies can not react, there is no way to counter her burst, it is a touch frustrating. I didn't start to work on Annie because I am mad to get oneshot by her. I like playing Annie, but I think that she could have a better gameplay, particularly around Tibbers who is under-used. When I think about Annie, the first word which comes to my minds is Tibbers. Tibbers is her friend, he belongs to her history. The main changes in my new Annie is on her passive and her ultimate. The main changes are : * less burst * more gameplay * more way to counter her * more interactions with Tibbers To be clear, when Tibbers will be alive, Tibbers will have 3 spells activable by Annie's spells. Let's see the differents spells ! PS : Don't cry if you think that I am crazy on a few numbers ! Don't forget that I don't have a PBE to try this rework ! All of the ratio are magical. > **Pyromania (Passive)** – Total rework > After casting five abilities, Annie's next ability will be stronger : > * Desintegrate stuns the target for 1,25 / 1,5 / 1,75 seconds > * Incinerate deals 30 % more damages in 3 seconds > * Molten Shield gives to Annie 25/40/55 movement speed which decays over 2,5 seconds. - > **Desintegrate (Q)** > No change for Annie's spell, except a little nerf of his ratio : 80 % → 70 % > Tibbers spell : Tibbers dashes to the target area after a brief delay, dealing 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+35%) magic damages to nearby enemies upon landing and knocking up enemies in the center for 1 / 1,25 / 1,5 seconds. > Some informations about Tibbers spell : > The duration of the knock up increases with the ultimate's level > It has 650 range > Annie has 2 seconds to choose where Tibbers will jump with the ultimate's button - > **Incinerate (W)** > Again, a little nerf of her ratio : 85 % → 60% > Range is increased (not a lot, just a bit !!!) and area of effect is 20 % wider. > Tibbers spells : Tibbers emits a wave of fire around him, dealing 40/85/130/175/220 (+30%) magic damages to nearby enemies. - > ** Molten Shield (E)** > Mana cost : 20 at all level → 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 > Ratio : 20 % → 30 % > Some visual changes for Tibbers while he is getting mad, he is doing some stranges noises and he is really furious. > Tibbers spell : Tibbers becomes furious, doubling his armor and his magic resist by 2. He also gains 50 extra movement speed and 30 % attack speed. These bonus lasts for 10 seconds and can be activated only once time per summon. - > **Summon : Tibbers (R)** > A fat nerf to her ratio : 80 % → 35 % > Cooldown : 120 / 100 / 80 → 110 / 90 / 70 (the cooldown now starts when Tibbers dies) > Tibbers stays until he dies, he doesn't die without any reason after 45 seconds. However, Tibbers can't receive any heal. > Tibbers doesn't have anymore a sunfire cape. > Tibbers autoattack deals damages in an area, like the tiamat. > Tibbers and Annie work in synergy, Tibbers has to stay at 1500 range of Annie, or he will instantly come back with the Dark Child. > A few informations about Tibbers stats : Health : 1200 / 2100 / 3000 → 800 + 165 per Annie's level AD : 80 / 105 / 130 → 40 / 65 / 90 (+10%) Armor/MR : 30 / 50 / 70 → 50 + 2,2 per Annie's level Attack speed : 0,625 → 0,725 Movement speed : 350 → 350 / 400 / 450 Bounty : 50 gold → 100 gold Thanks you for reading ! I really would like to hear your (player and maybe rioter?) opinion about my first rework, it took many times to do this, I will accept every critics, even if they are negatives ! Have a good day ! https://youtu.be/tEnsqpThaFg?t=3m20s
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel