Why are people always Screaming for a Tank meta?

Do you really want a meta where tanks are so strong that they crowd out other classes? I don't. What I want is a meta where every class can function in their most fun, thematically correct state, where itemisation is effective to the point that it is normal for champions to build the items designated to them instead of stacking the items of another class. What I want is a meta where it feels good and rewarding to get ahead through smart and good play, and where playing dumb, wasting core spells or stepping out of position is punishable. I want a meta where games end when they should end. Not all games ending early or all games dragging out, but rather games ending in respect to how well or poorly people are playing. I want a meta where a ton of free damage isn't thrown around, but is instead earned by creating leads, through effective timing and aiming of abilities, and through combos that aren't deadass binary. I want a meta where strategy, tactics and reactions/mechanics can all play a sizeable role. I want a meta where you can oneshot, tank entire teams, heal through %%%%%%ed amounts of damage, kite for days, poke people to red, and aoe entire teams as is deserved - by creating sizeable level and item leads and playing well, not just off of the intrinsic strength of your fotm champion and item build. I don't want a meta where ADCs are forsaking crit/as items in favour of assassin ones. I don't want a meta where assassins are most effective as bruisers or tanks. I don't want a meta where Nidalee is 100% pick or ban, but conversely I don't want a meta where a lvl 16 Nidalee with a 2k+ gold lead loses to a lvl 14 lee sin in a 1v1 after she got the jump on him I don't want a meta where Mundo is picked every game he isn't banned and proceeds to tank through entire teams no matter how %%%%%%edly he plays, but conversely I don't want a meta where I never see Doctor Mundo I don't want a meta where assassins can miss half their shit and still ones hit, but conversely I don't want one where they can't instal delete you at all... I just want balance.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel