Why are easy champs so much more op than the skilled champs?

Ok, I just don't get it? When ever I play top with {{champion:164}} I always get shit on by these lovely few {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:5}} And I just don't get it? Why are riot nerfing the hard champions to play but buffing the easy ones? They said that about {{champion:268}} the reason why they nerfed him is because hes too rewarding when people learn him. But easy champs are too rewarding and you dont have to learn them! I understand that they're tending to the new people who have just started but they're just too op and people who have been playing the game for a while still play them. And to be honest I find it really unfair. For people who take the time to learn these champions: {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:92}}(I change my mind on riven.) {{champion:238}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:69}} to only get shit on by any auto attacker isn't right. They took no time in learning their champ but people put a bunch of time in learning and mastering the skilled champion gain nothing but a black screen and a red pentakill banner when they are fighting an enemy auto attacker P.S I know Teemo isn't good but he just negates all of Camilles burst and i cant find a way around it, not even mr or mercury treads.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel