Akali. RIOT WHY?!?!?!?!?!

I think the new Akali is one of the most toxic, unfair and imbalanced champions to ever grace the rift. Hell... laning against that lump of cancer is the most unbearably frustrating experience I've **EVER** had in any video game in my life, and I've been playing games since the mid-90s. There is absolutely **nothing** you can do against the shroud. She can do whatever the hell she wants to you in it. You just sit there under your tower with 80% hp, she uses shroud and her ungodly amount of burst, and you die like an utter idiot unable to escape by any means, not even with a relatively mobile champion. She can't even be punished properly. I'm not even bad at the game, I'm in the top 4% of the EUNE playerbase as Plat II! How is this supposed to be fun? Why is there a champion in LoL that nothing and no one can detect, no matter what?! Can someone from Riot, who actually has legit answers provide me an honest, no bullsh*t explanation as to _HOW IS THIS MECHANIC IN THE GAME, FFS?!_ Thanks.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel