Make the Practice Tool a client-based mode

With the introduction of TFT, Riot has deactivated the Practice Tool, to "reduce servers' workrate" or something, correct me if I'm wrong about this. So what I'd like to know is, why is the PT a server-based mode which needs server space to work? At the end of the day, it's just you with 1 bot at best, I don't really get the need for it to be an online mode. I'm pretty sure that Riot could find a way to implement the features needed to make PT work in the client so that everyone can play whenever they want to, while keeping the servers away from it and keep them focused on TFT and all of the other PvP modes which they have to maintain. I like to occasionally mess around in the PT when I want to try-out a certain champion or certain mechanics, well I'm basically two-tricking at the moment so I'm not THAT eager to play PT these days, but I know for a fact that there are people that play PT and enjoy it as much as other modes, and they might even dislike TFT for their own reasons, like I do for example. Long story short, I get TFT's hype and I'm down to let anyone that likes it play it, even though I don't, but I'm against it triggering the opposite to a game mode which, in my eyes, shouldn't even be an obstacle to TFT in the first place, due to it being an actual offline mode. I'm sure that it shouldn't be that big of a deal for Riot to make PT work without the assistance of the servers, so that both the PT and TFT are open and available for anyone that likes to play any or both of the two.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel