Can't climb out of bronze despite really good scores. Could you give me feedback?

ClarepLyP - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
ClarepLyP / Bronze 1 100LP / 13W 14L Win Ratio 48% / Tristana - 9W 1L Win Ratio 90%, Vladimir - 1W 7L Win Ratio 13%, Caitlyn - 1W 1L Win Ratio 50%, Ashe - 1W 1L Win Ratio 50%, Jinx - 1W 1L Win Ratio 50%
Hello everyone, I am an "Ex-Silver player" who just came back after a 6month break. League of legends is really enjoyable and I really like this game. Unfortunately I don't get the results I would like to get. I start to believe in elo hell even so I know it shouldn't be a thing. Before I start to explain my situation... I probably deserve my rating and I honestly don't know why. Here we go: My laning is pretty good for a bronze player. I usually win the level 1 race...thus get a trading advantage and win the botlane really hard. I am also good at manipulating the minion waves (leaving a wave slowpushing to me when I base for example, able to freeze in the right situations and maintaining freezing situation by thinning the waves once I get an advantage. .... if my support lets me do this.... often enough they won't care about wavemanagment and just w a wave as a morgana etc. I can dodge key abilities in lane and I don't know I can even lane 1vs2 most of the time (I don't want to sound arrogant but I want to describe my situation). In 90% of the game I do way more damage than everyone else in the game. I try to get good back timing to snowball my tempo advantage to get bot tower, platings and other towers on map. I rarely overstay for an objective. The midgame seems to be the biggest issue for me in this elo area. I feel like it's like rolling the dice. I feel like every minute someone is getting caught out of position even so I ping my mates back. I try to make calls and through LCS, skillcapped and other league content and moba experience... I think I am doing pretty well. Can someone give me an advice on how to carry in bronze? Sorry for my bad english skills.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel