vayne and riven nerfs? or are they??

Vayne – nerfed Final Hour (R): Tumble cooldown reduction changed to 30/40/50% from 50% at all ranks. so basicly we are all begging to remove %true dmg from vayne to make her playble again vs tanks and theyre like...let us nerf her tumble by 20% early and late shes is still the same monster and before and literally nothing done about the dmg....RIOT's way of rework i suppose. Riven – changed Broken Wings (Q): Cooldown decreased to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds from 13 seconds at all ranks. Valor (E): Cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 seconds from 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. so basicly we are all begging for something to be done about riven 4 q knock ups and what do they do? they actually make the cd even shorter while giving her E the nerf.. like every champ out there does not mind 1 stun..its the 4 knock ups that are the problem... so my question is...do riot emplyees pass any mental test before they join? and i mean this really respectfully no flaming or anything. but after so much time of waiting and hoping for them to wake up im stuck wondering if...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel