Master Yi = OP

Hey guys so this is my second account (previous plat 2) and i would really like to talk about well know chap MASTER YI.{{champion:11}} I think it would be good if Riot would stat him down a bit because lets take a look at his "Q" Alpha Strike **Master Yi teleports across the battlefield with blinding speed, dealing physical damage to multiple units in his path, while simultaneously becoming untargetable. Alpha Strike can critically strike and deals bonus physical damage to minions and monsters. Basic attacks reduce Alpha Strike's cooldown. Master Yi teleports to strike up to 4 enemies, dealing 25/60/95/130/165 (+100% Attack Damage) physical damage to each and an additional 75/100/125/150/175 damage to minions and monsters, while simultaneously becoming untargetable.Alpha Strike can critically strike, dealing an additional 60% Attack Damage physical damage. Basic attacks lower the cooldown of Alpha Strike by 1 second.** * First off all no one would use basic attacks aginst yi because we know how that would end up * Second off all i dont know if its a bug or something when ever he usus his "q" and you flash or teleport with other champs ulti he still does DMG * Third off all his "E" n "R" **1.** E- Master Yi becomes skilled in the art of Wuju, passively increasing his Attack Damage. Activating Wuju Style grants bonus true damage on basic attacks, but the passive bonus is then lost while on cooldown. (Damage) true damage for 5 seconds. **2.** R- Master Yi moves with unparalleled agility, temporarily increasing his Movement and Attack Speeds as well as making him immune to all slowing effects. While active, Champion kills or assists extends Highlander's duration. Passively reduces cooldown for his other abilities on a kill or assist. I mean wtf guys ....... he's an ultimate OP killing machine i usually play mages/mid and so many time i see him have penta kill. So that makes **Hydra**{{item:3074}} or **BlackCleaver{{item:3071}} + R + Q = DEAD** I mean whats up with that not every one plays as a tanky champ. I would like to make a petition for riot to stat him down and see what i said about his q and the flash. Ps i know theres gonna be hates comments due to lot of players playing him but I really think riot should be informed.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel