Changes to Dragons?

Hey guys I have been thinking about the game and noticed that dragons are not that highly contested (except if you're shyvana or it is an infernal) and I do not really like that. It should be considered as a main objective and I feel like right now the game needs to punish players more for not taking risks and advantages in the earlier stages of the game. I do not really like playing against people who just sit under tower all game and just scale up because anything you do early game is not enough. There should be more reward for the risks you take early rather than it being the other way around and I think making the dragon's more impactful early game can really help bring this risk/reward up a notch. Well... What do I think should happen? NOTE: **I DO ALSO WANT YOU LOT TO COMMENT ON THIS TOO AND GIVE YOUR OPINIONS!** 1) Drakes should give 60 gold per player (300 global gold) - This helps with early game snowball and early game impact from the riskier choices you have made. 2) Make drakes have a flat amount + % scaling - makes it good in early game and late game but will not be entirely focused on the late game aspects: * **Infernal**: ~~+ 8/16/24% AD and AP~~ --> + 20/30/40 **(flat)** & 4/8/12% AD and AP * **Ocean**: ~~+ 4/8/12% missing health and mana every 5 seconds when not taken damage from champs or towers within 8 seconds ~~--> + 4/8/12 **(flat)** & 3/6/9% missing health and mana every 5 seconds when not taken damage from champs or towers within **6 seconds** * **Mountain**: ~~10/20/30% true damage against turrets and epic monsters~~ --> 10/20/30 (flat) + 10/15/20% true damage against turrets and epic monsters * **Wind**: ~~2/4/6% bonus movement speed, tripled to 6/12/18% while out-of-combat~~ --> 30/40/50 (flat) + 2/4/6% bonus movement speed, while out-of-combat the % is doubled to 4/8/12%. What do you guys think??? Comment below! Thanks for reading, GL HF! :)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel