Kayn abillity max

Kayn
Abilities, Strategy, Biography, Quotes, Development, History, Skins, Trivia Aatrox Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Aurelion Sol Azir Bard Blitzcrank Brand Braum Caitlyn Camille Cassiopeia Cho'Gath Corki Darius Diana Dr. Mundo Draven Ekko Elise Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora Fizz Galio Gangplank Garen Gnar Gragas Graves Hecarim Heimerdinger Illaoi Irelia Ivern Janna Jarvan IV Jax Jayce Jhin Jinx Kalista Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kayn Kennen Kha'Zix Kindred Kled...
So today I'll share my thoughts why I think you should be maxing W on Darkin Kayn. And yes I saw shiphtur doing it. _**19.07.2017 EDIT: EVEN SRO(SOLO RENEKTON ONLY) DID W MAX AND SAID ITS MUCH BETTER -> **_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll_1dxWCuvk Q: CD: 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 5 Damage: Both instances of Reaping Slash's damage are modified to 50% AD (+ 5% (+ 4% per 100 bonus AD) of target's maximum health) W: CD: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 Damage: PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+ 120% bonus AD) As you can see Q gets same dmg at all ranks, so why do u even max it? Also it gets reduced by only 2s maxed while W gets by 4. With only warhammer which you should get really early for your jungle item/death's dance, the cd of Q gets reduced from 7s to 6.3. With 30% cdr it gets to 4.9s which is like you have it maxed. Most of the time with darkin you're getting items like {{item:3812}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1412}} . Thats 40% cdr. **(1point) 7 sec Q with 40% - 4,2 s ** _ vs _ ** 13 sec W with 40% - 7,8 s** **(maxed) 5 sec Q with 40% - 3 s** _ vs _ ** 9 sec W with 40% - 5,4 s** So let's assume you have 40% at lvl 9. That means: Q(5) W(2) E(1) R(1) = Q - 3s W- 7,2s OR Q(2) W(5) E(1) R(1) = Q - 3,9s W - 5.4s So with 40% cdr the difference between maxed and not maxed Q is only 0.9s and you dont get anything else besides that! (dmg wise) For W its twice the difference - 1.8s. Also you knockup is 1sec, so your W downtime is actually 4.4 sec. On top of that with Maxed W u get **260 **DMG instead of_ 125_ (2 points) ! As you can see Q benefits a lot more from cdr than maxing it. While W benefits a lot more from maxing it. Also Q dmg is the same at all ranks no matter if you have maxed it or not it will deal "only" 50% AD (+ 5% (+ 4% per 100 bonus AD) of target's maximum health) and if you're lucky enough to get both hits it will be 100%AD (+10%) of target's maximum health. Which that in mind if it really worth to have it maxed when it doesn't deal more dmg? With all this in mind W max might be better even for SA Kayn because Q has just 10 flat dmg more than W(scaling in SA is same for both) but you get these 10 more dmg ONLY if you hit both parts of the Q. So in 90% of the cases W will deal twice more. Do you agree with me? Vote and/or comment below.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel