I will not say much the title is already quite explicit and my English is horrible
Base HP lowered from 552 to 500
Attack speed per level increased from 1.5 to 2.5
HP5 increased from 7 to 10
HP5 per level increased from .55 to .75
**Conquering Sands (Q) **
* damage increased from 60/80/100/120/140 to 70/90/110/190/150
** Arise! (W) **
* recharge time lowered from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 to 6 at all ranks.
* AP ratio lowered from 60% to 40%
* cost lowered from 40 at all ranks to 20/25/30/35/40
* damage changed from [60-160 based on level] to 60/80/100/120/140
* Attack speed lowered from 20/30/40/50/60% to 25/30/35/40/45%
* Additional attack speed increased from 20/30/40/50/60% to 30/35/40/45/50%
* Recast time lowered from 1.5s to 1s
**Sand Soldier changes:**
* Sand Soldier duration changed from 10 seconds at all ranks to 4/5.5/7/8.5/10 seconds
* [Added to tooltip] Sand Soldiers can attack targets outside of Azir's basic attack range.
* Sand Soldiers deal 50% damage to minions that aren't their primary target.
* Soldier pass through damage increased from [25/50/75/100 at levels 1/6/11/16] to 100%
** Shifting Sands (E)**
* cost increased from 60 at all ranks to 100 at all ranks
* cooldown increased from 19/18/17/16/15 to 24/21/18/15/12
* damage AP ratio increased from 40% to 50%
* damage increased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 100/120/140/160/180
* shield lowered from 80/120/160/200/240 to 60/105/150/195/240
** Emporer's Divide (R) **
* Damage changed from 150/250/450 to 200/300/400
i view Nerf for azir in this changes... Beter Nerf Azir Riot
PD: I main Azir i love so much
_**Welcome to Champions & Gameplay!**_
Here you’ll find all sorts of discussions related to playing League of Legends. From discussions about your personal strategies, to speculation about the next champion or patch, if it’s about playing the game, it goes here. If you want to share your love of Lollipoppy, you can write your sonnets and novellas here as well.
Follow the **[Universal Rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi)** and keep content focused on appropriate topics for these Boards.
Use the report button for any post you think deserves the attention of our moderators.