Mid-Patch Updates: May 9th Balance Update ///// SERIOUSLY?! Thats a "bit" of love for Vlad?!

Red Post Collection: May 9th Mid-Patch Update, Illaoi PBE Context, Statue Sale, PAX East Cosplay, & more!
The official 6.9 patch notes have been updated to reflect balance changes for Malzahar, Swain, Vladimir, and Cassiopeia that have all been hotfixed to live on May 9th! "5/9/2016 Balance Update Even this early out of the gate, it's clear that a few of our mage updates have fallen into 'balance outlier' territory.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LPuVpklrNTQ/VzFZdQVRjMI/AAAAAAAA6rA/ffwVhfoSBC8uiSUeefQZWGiI2sBrezcnwCLcB/s640/4slice.jpg "Vladimir's having difficulty translating his early game strength into late game impact. A bit of love for his Q and E should help him scale out of lane and into teamfights. " Q - Transfusion CRIMSON RUSH HEALING BONUS - 2.5% missing health per 100 ability power ⇒4% missing health per 100 ability power E - Tides of Blood DAMAGE - 30/40/50/60/70 to 60/80/100/120/140 ⇒ **30/45/60/75/90 to 60/90/120/150/180** ________ Those numbers looks a lot bigger for calling it "a bit of love" dont you think? Call me crazy, I dont care, I just know that those numbers are gonna make me ban Vlad.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel