Garen, Might of Demacia Reworked

{{champion:86}} Kit is pretty simple so I want to make it a little more advance but to keep it simple aspect on his kit, for example like {{champion:19}} his kit was very old and weak I must say It was not fun to play but after the rework he is 100% times better than before. So let me start the rework for {{champion:86}} ~~Perseverance~~ ~~Innate: Garen regenerates 「 0.2 / 0.8% maximum health every half-second 」 if he has not taken non-minion damage in the last 9 / 4 seconds.~~ Passive Reworked **Battle Heal Static Cooldown: 30 / 25 / 20 / 15 Garen During Combat against Champions he will heal himself 4% of his maximum health. at lvl 11 the heal is increased to 10% of his maximum health.** ________________________________________________________________ Q rework almost completely **Decisive Slash / Upper-Impact Cooldown: 8** **Decisive Slash First Cast: Garen cleanses himself of all  slows affecting him and gains 25% bonus movement speed for a few seconds. Duration: 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5** **Additionally, his next basic attack within 4.5 seconds deals additional physical damage, and marks the target with Justice for 2 seconds.** **bonus physical Damage: 10 / 35 / 60 / 85 / 100 (+20% AD)** **Upper-Impact Second Cast: After hitting an enemy champion with Decisive Slash and mark him he can cast Upper-Impact to knock-up enemy champions for 1.5 seconds and he does the same damage as Decisive Slash.** ________________________________________________________________________________ **W - Courage COOLDOWN: 24 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20** **Passive: Garen permanently gains 0.50 bonus armor and bonus magic resistance every time he kills an enemy unit, up to a maximum of 20 bonus resistances.** **Active: For the first 0.50 seconds Garen reduces incoming damage by 70%.** **For the rest of the duration Garen Reduces incoming damage by 20% and has 25% tenacity.** **Duration: 2 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 4** ____________________________________________________ **E - Judgement (Same as live but removed armor reduction)** ~~Enemy champions hit 4 times have their armor reduced by 25% for 6 seconds. Hits after the 4th refresh the duration of the debuff.~~ **Judgement Final Spin attack will do 2% maximum health damage to this target.** _____________________________________________________________ **R - Demacian Justice (same as live but nerfed the base damage and the hp ratio) COOLDOWN: 120 / 100 / 80 ** TARGET RANGE: ~~400~~ to **600** **Active: Garen calls upon the might of Demacia to attempt to execute the target enemy champion, dealing them magic damage, converted to true damage when targeting the Villain.( same as live)** ~~Magic Damage: 175 / 350 / 525 (+ 28.6 / 33.3 / 40% of target's missing health)~~ **To Magic Damage: 150 / 300 / 500(+ 25 / 30 / 37 % of the target's missing health) ~~+10% bonus AD~~ New Effect: if the target survives Demacian justice the target will be slowed by 40 / 50 / 60% for 2.5 seconds** so this is the changes for {{champion:86}} if you think something is op lets balance it together write in the comments what you think. Edit: i added a new effect on his ultimate tell me what you think about it. Edit2: if you want me to rework his ultimate ability just write in the comments. Edit3: R - Demacian Clash Garen swings he's sword from left to right knock back enemies 350 units away, dealing physical Damage 200 / 400 / 600 (+ 25% of his max health.) another version for his ult completely reworked.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel