Orianna is not difficult to play

I know I will piss people off, but I am sick of this. Orianna hits one ult > oneshots almost everyone. It's frustrating how much damage she can deal to an entire team. She bursts harder than Annie. But what I cannot stand is that always, ALWAYS the players boast on how good they are, because they play a "difficult" champion. No they are not. They are not playing a difficult Champion. Orianna isn't more difficult to play than any other Control Mage. In the lategame you scale so hard you literally just E the champion who engages or throw your Q into the enemy, press R and W and everyone dies! I am not saying that she is broken. But she is definetely not a hard champion to play. And I am sick of people who say she is. EDIT: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3421408552/216115303?tab=overview I just tried Orianny myself. Despite me being camped whole laning phase and Yorick going AFK at minute 15 and not returning, I easily won the match. Mind you that this was my first time playing her. If she is truely that difficult, why can a player who tries her first time get decent stats?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel