* Anivia's Glacial Storm now makes a pretty flash when it's bigger.
* Camille is now 3.142% less broken.
* We buffed Draven's ~~axes~~ moustache. Because Draven.
* Kalista now makes pin cushions out of enemy champions all the time.
* Karma got to her. Her W and empowered E got nerfed a bit.
* As it turns out, pumping more electricy into something makes that thing hurt more. We adjusted Kennen's ultimate in light of this discovery.
* Champions now apply Eau De Jungle™ when they stealth, so Lee Sin can no longer hit them with his E.
* Lucian is no longer a champion you pick to lose the game.
* Poppy is still looking for that hero, it's just that she'll be more beat up and the hammer she'll give them is gonna be pretty much useless. I mean, [these guys here make weapons for a living, and even they can't use the damn hammer properly.](https://youtu.be/eqCmrn-80sQ?t=13m9s)
* Ryze to the occasion. Just not in the early game, OK?
* Smokey helped stop forest fires by making Shyvana's W not deal more damage to monsters.
* We hit Syndra's knees with a bat, so she has less skill handling lots of balls. (I honestly can't find a way to make this any less of an innuendo. Sorry.)
* Talon can now farm under a turret.
* Elementalist Lux is now less deceiving.
* You now have to pay attention to your ZZ'Rot Portal
* Plants have been trimmed and weeded where necessary in order to maintain a beautiful looking jungle.
* Early ganking junglers will no longer ruin the botlane's day after just 2 minutes.
* Every champ will now look and feel exactly the same on the rift as they do when you go to Twisted Treeline.
**LEAGUE CLIENT UPDATE**
* You can now sort away friends who are offline or taking selfies.
* Potato Mode now tells you if you're on a potato but not on Potato Mode.
* Lots of bugfixing. We think.
Queues are looking as rosy as a baby's bum.
* Flags no longer count as living things for Kha'Zix's passive.
* Shacoboxes now remember to go invisible again after being revealed.
* Hecarim has finally realised - running really fast into a turret makes your head hurt. A lot. Also it doesn't make your now-broken lance do more damage to the turret.
* We removed Karma's instant disco kit from her W.
* Surprise Party crows now properly throw a surprise party like Surprise Party Fiddlesticks can.
* All your base are belong to Dreadnova Gangplank - coming this patch!
* Three new Warring Kingdom skins for Azir, Garen and Vi (which is obVIously the best one) will be launched this patch.
* Chromas are still a thing. I know this cause Jinx is getting some.