AFK? Have no fear, MM is here!

**What if #Riot decided to adapt its Matchmaking system so that players can join an ACTIVE game? ** Revolution in Moba? ..................................Done! Half of toxicity swiped away? ..................................Done! Enjoyable matches midway?..................................Done! MUCH shorter queues?..................................Done! Basically dozen more things that would benefit gameplay?.................................. ALL DONE! _How? Simple. Adapt it so that the player which was afk for longer than 5min cant recconect, and at the same time some other player simultaneously gets: _ -a queue with all the bans valid, -picks in short notice , -locks -enters the game -gets gold/exp equal to the amount of what his counterpart afk leaver had -problem solved EDIT: by " Holy Drumstick " Also, I'd go as far as to make it optional for a player to join an in-progress game. Give a 10 (ish) LP Bonus just for doing so, win or lose. Then, people who thought they had a chance of winning the game would be more than willing to join for the bonus. Started thinking about this when i got a long distance call from cousin which only calls almost never, so i had to listen to what he had to say, WHILE my match was ongoing -.- ... -.- ... so once i returned ,it was all over and i felt bad about it. What if someone took my place? Wouldnt that be just jolly? Wouldnt that help League of Legends? DAMN RIGHT IT WOULD! Sincerily Your genious Raistlin Majere
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel