How to achieve S in Invasion, IT'S POSSIBLE.

Hello there, i have been seeing too many posts arguing it's IMPOSSIBLE to get A, or even S, in the new Invasion Mode so i decided to post my strategy here since me and my pals got 4909 points (A+) on our first try with this strategy, you need 4950 at least for the S. So the key here is that we must have 3 adc, and they all should build: - Berserker's Greaves - Blade of the Ruined King - Guinsoos Rageblade - Wit's End Why this? Because this particular build deals way too much damage to the Cho'Gath's and the Rek'Sai's, which enables you to clear the map faster resulting in more points. The Supports should build regularly: Redemption, Ardent Censer, Athenes Unholy Grail, and fill the CDR. Inside the game, it's pretty much instintive how to play each level, do a couple of rundowns and you should get the knack for it. Survive - Kite the Cho'Gath and go for what does damage. Escape - Focus the things and dodge the laserz. Boss - Don't focus the boss, instead, kill everything he spaws first. I still don't know what is the best team for the rundown, currently i'm using Jinx, Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Lulu and Janna. Altought i consider Jinx, Miss Fortune and Janna pretty much core here. ________________________________________________________________________________________ EDIT: -Try to kill the Boss as fast as possible, since his level can give up to 1000 points.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel