Suggestion for newer (and older) ADC players

{{item:3047}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3046}} Especially {{item:3026}} These items are here for a reason. I don't know when it started,maybe with better supports,but people seem to think that the only way to play ADC is full damage with zero defensive items. I've seen too many people play that way,even building {{item:3006}} on jhin just to milk that 2% extra damage,but it's really not worth it. I don't know for you guys,but i can't stand being without a single defensive item,you sometimes die by getting randomly hit by 2 abilities that end up killing you,and for what? Some more damage? Don't believe the hype,your team mates can and will do as much if not more damage than you,hell a Brand support can usually out damage the carry,and the game is much more than simple damage,its about getting objectives,knowing when to push and when to pull out,map awareness and teamplay so don't worry about losing some damage,on a side note if you're dead you can't DPS so going for a few defensive items can in the long run boost your dps. Most of my games i'll have at least {{item:3047}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3046}} in my kit,and it helped me win more games than going for more damage. I can't count the times someone tried to jump on me and one shot me just to get me to 50% hp and die in the process,so many times people waste 3 flashes and 3 ults just to get my GA and lose the game cause my team and i mop them up afterwards. I've even seen fed Zeds and LBs go pass me to try and kill my support just because i had my GA up and they didn't want to die for nothing. I've done the math,going full damage vs a mixed build will get you around 25% more DPS,while building tabi,ga,bt,pd etc. can and will make you,when you factor in the resistances the damage reduction from tabi and pd the shield and the lifesteal from bt and the revive from ga at least 60-80% harder to kill. Don't copy what some pro player does,they have a professional coordinated team,a professional support that they've played thousands of games with and a much better understanding of the game and the mechanics behind it,and even then they usually build some defense like {{item:3047}} {{item:3026}} and {{item:3139}} . Just try it,and don't wait until your last item to buy something defensive!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel