Why is Counter Strike: Global Offensive better than League of Legends?

(Note: I think this post will be taken down by Riot but God knows maybe they will actually keep it here :) Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Takeoff, I have been playing League of Legends for about 1 and a half years, I peaked at Gold 2 in Preseason to Season 6 and today I have decided to explain to you why you should leave this game (No jokes). First of all, It is unbalanced as shit. Broken champions running rampant, winning games alone. Just by picking a Champion you've won a game, FUN AS HELL, I have not been playing for the last 3 weeks so much, maybe 1--2 games every 4-5 days. So I have not been up to date, but I finally gave up on this game when they buffed Xin Zhao. I was like really Rito? He was already strong.. Now, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, leaves no one at disadvantage just because one of you guys got a better "champion". IN CS:GO everyone is at the same level and has the same possibilities, while in League your doomed when you have something that is not perfectly in meta. I do have to critizise that being Terrorist is easier than Counter Terrorist.. Second thing is that carrying in solo queue is much much easier in Counter Strike, your team can feed and/or they can be useless but you can always carry them, because you can't really get "fed". There for you can easily carry a game by yourself in CS:GO, while in League you have to do some prayers about finding the right team, you can win your lane with 5/0 but as long as the rest of the team isn't good your doomed. Third thing, Riot just does not understand what the should do, they buff and nerf champions according to what there random buff/nerf generator says, I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a champion that gave him/her a invunrability when cast.. oh wait.. we already got that. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Last thing I would like to mention is that comebacks in Competitive in CS:GO is much easier, you don't have to fight against 5 hyper fed champions, instead humans with the same possibilities. CS:GO is not perfect, the only downside is that you can't see your LP in comp, you have to hope that you get promoted and when you vote kick someone if 3 guys vote yes and 1 no and the last guy doesn't vote the guy does not get kicked out.. totally mental system. Whatever you do, DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON LEAGUE! This game is going to hell, at start of Season 5 this was a fun and competitive game. Well now it is trash and a message to riot: STOP RELEASING CHAMPIONS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T BALANCED THE REST OF THE GAME YET, every time you release a new champion I take 1 step closer to uninstalling, well we will have to see about that. If you haven't tried CS:GO please do... they even have voice chat, riot haven't added that yet.. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I hope you guys the best is Solo Q, please comment and explain what you think. And a little poll..
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel