About Heimerdinger Nerf on PBE

THE BIGGEST EVER NERF TO HEIMERDINGER! WHAT WAS RIOT THINKING? - League of Legends
Riot has went and done it....they've touched Heimerdinger....for no reason at all....LIKE AT ALL? This has got to be the stupidest and most unreasonable change I've ever seen. Goodnight sweet prince. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA BROS!
Greg pretty much summed up what I got to say about it in his video. Seriously Riot? Just yesterday I once again experienced a drop hack, everybody just went 500ms, dc, and game ceased to exist. Now, why is time not spent fixing this shiats instead of fuc king up completely fine champions? I don't get it really. The only thing that allows Heimer to be a pusher is his Apex turret, it's why he excells in 1vs2 situations. Take that away and u'll instantly kill the champion trust me, gameplay completely changes to boring mode (because you can't push like a madman anymore) as there is no Apex turret threat. Really, the only situation where R Q would be used after such a kick in the balls would be to tank drake or baron. Have you thought of how long has passed since Heimer got a skin? Heimer even was the core face of the new client, and what did he got? Thunderlords taken away, Apex turret zoning capability taken away (I hope not). I don't know what were you thinking with this, this is not a nerf, this is a champion assassination, if u take that away you gotta give him something else. Sorry for the rant but comon guys, it's not even logical statistic wise... Best regards, the Not-so-Revered Inventor {{champion:74}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:74}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel