So ADC's are dead in pre season.

So with the new pre season changes, adc's will once again be weaker than before. I like the changes on the drakes and the changes on the maps but reducing EXP on both bot lane and in the jungle but making top lane more OP seems to be a pretty wierd trade-off, there are several champs that are able to win lane and win game in top lane and this will only make it harded to carry as jungler or a bot duo. And why the hell do you release another support? we already got yuumi this year, and now your saying that your "non traditional marksmen" is a SUPPORT? yeah i would call that non traditional atleast...... So the diversity in bot lane is already bad, if you count on the ADC that can be played in bot lane right now, and mages are getting back to bot lane because of this issue. Buffing a champ with 1hp and 2 ad is not a buff and will not make that champ more relevant. might be in a strict counter match-up but not in a match-up that are supposed to be skillbased. (if the other champ is already stronger). On a postive note though you finnaly listen and take away the coq runes true dmg that will make tanks more relevant again. anyhow i hope you get some changes that are not listed for the ADC mains, since the removal of klepto will also destroy ezreals game play once again. otherwise it was a nice event with nice reveals, just wished you did what you accualy said your doing and listen to the community we do not want the elder drake executes, i know you want the game to be over when people get ED but a execute on all champs? "We’re increasing base minion XP slightly so solo laners level a bit faster, and we’re reducing the amount of bonus XP generated when allies share XP so bot lane levels a bit more slowly. We're also slightly decreasing jungle XP. " does this count toward mid lane aswell? and taking away spear of sojin seems good but the adding "Hitting enemies with abilities or attacks lowers the cooldowns of your base abilities. " from having the cloud drake essence and then also getting CDR on your ult cooldown are these not like giving all players a mini soujin? All info can be found and the thing i have pasted are from this link right here : https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/preseason-2020-gameplay-rise-elements
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel