Crit items efficiency

Imo one of the bad things about crit right now is its inefficiency... You can get to 30% crit chance, to 60% and to 120% which is too much crit as you know... My idea is this: Change all finished zeal items to have 25% crit chance and reduce their cost. That way they'll be faster to build and eill be more efficient (25% 50% and 100%) Change stormrazor passive to: Next basic attack will deal bonus damage equals to 160% of ad (increased by 1% for every 1.25% crit chance) That way building crit will be a bit faster more efficient and the stormrazor passive won't have troubles with crit passives like ashe's jhin's and yasuo's
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board