I play pretty passively. I dislike going very aggressive, and I've found this reflected in my preferred champions as well.
**For my main, support**:
- Soraka (queen of passive laning) and have recently found Tahm Kench to fit me pretty well too since I can nom up my ally and waddle away (duck song anyone?).
- I've tried Leona as well, and albeit she's more of an engaging kind of champion I find myself using her abilities defensively rather than offensively. Works out decently, and is great if the team needs a tank.
**For the rest of the lanes:**
- For adc, I usually go with something like Tristana or Caitlyn (champs with escapes).
- For mid I play Lux, long range and a defensive ability.
- For jungle I tend to end up with WW, using his ult defensively to protect my team.
- For top I've tried to learn Vladimir, but top really isn't something that has stuck with me and I generally don't enjoy that role.
Overall I find myself more comfortable on ranged champions.
**My questions to the LoL community: **
- _What champions would you recommend to a passive player (like myself)?_
- _Is there a way to train to become more offensive?_
I'd love to have a suggestion for each role, as I struggle to find champions suiting my defensive playstyle.