Miss Fortune could use a buff

In comparison to the other adc's I have played I find Miss fortune to be considerably weaker than all of them. Especially in a dueling scenario. So I've taken it upon myself to write a long and boring list of suggestions that would improve her capabilities and her overall skillset. > **Passive - Strut** > > Thanks to Aozora Eyes comment I've been able to piece together something good. As he put it "Having it completely removed because a minion tickled you while you passed them is ridiculous." > Flat movement speed gained is now a cumulative stack based system instead of a singular buff. > Each stack increases Miss Fortunes Movement speed by 7. After being out of combat for 5 seconds Miss Fortune gains 4 stacks, and another stack each second up to a maximum of 10 (70 Flat movespeed) > Each time Miss Fortune attacks she is Granted 2 stacks, every time Miss Fortune receives damage from a champion her stacks are removed. Taking damage from minions and neutral camps will reduce her stacks by 1. > > **Q - Double Up** > > Upon looking at this ability I find it extremely strange that she has to suffer reduced damage in a scenario where she cannot bounce her Q onto the desired target. Comparatively this ability isn't in line with other Marksmans spammable abilities. The changes are as follows: > > First target damage increased to: 20/40/60/80/100 (+ 80/85/90/95/100% AD) (+ 50% AP) > Second target damage remains the same. (40/70/100/130/160 (+ 100% AD) (+ 50% AP)) > No longer has a cast time - Can now be used whilst moving and as a result can be used in conjunction with an auto attack. I decided to add this because it will give her a slight mobility and burst increase, though her damage per second won't actually change because the cooldown isn't being altered, but it will be a nice addition to her kiting potential and help her lay down fire whilst repositioning for her ult. One of the few self lockdown abilities that is easily blocked >Possible allow use on turrets, which is currently being denied because this ability is not an attack modifier, it's a completely separate ability, will make her turret pushing ability on par with other adcs. > **E - Make It Rain** > > Damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/200 (+80% AP) Physical damage > As stated, damage changed to physical damage so it can be used to proc Black cleaver. > Now applies Impure Shots every 0.5 seconds (In sync with the damage over time) > Slow increased to 30/40/50/60/70% > Cooldown increased to 14 seconds at all ranks > The aim with this skill was to ruin its base damage and make it use-able less, but ramp up it's utility and it's potential to drastically change the way her fights go if used well. > **R - Bullet Time** > > For some reason I always find the damage of this ability seems meager. Probably due to the fact it deals mixed damage rather than damage that would increase drastically when you bought Penetration. I believe this ability should grant MF some form of magical penetration. I've had a think and I believe the best option would be to grant it increasing penetration the longer it is channeled. Rewarding her for positioning well. Something like 7% magical penetration per wave fired, stacking additively. Meaning the final wave fired will have 56% magical penetration, This will last for a short period after she has finished channeling depending on how long she channeled for: Lasting an additional 1 second for every 0.25 seconds she channeled. Making the maximum 8 seconds. This will go hand in hand with her W, allowing her to follow up a good ult. And that's about all.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel