- the player has more influence on the result of the game if he/she has more personal power.
- personal power is acquired by getting gold.
- as a support you let go of personal power so your teammates get some.
- the skill of teammates you are matched with is a random factor
- .... so playing support makes your winrate reliant more heavily on a dice-roll than anything else.
_**Welcome to Champions & Gameplay!**_
Here you’ll find all sorts of discussions related to playing League of Legends. From discussions about your personal strategies, to speculation about the next champion or patch, if it’s about playing the game, it goes here. If you want to share your love of Lollipoppy, you can write your sonnets and novellas here as well.
Follow the **[Universal Rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi)** and keep content focused on appropriate topics for these Boards.
Use the report button for any post you think deserves the attention of our moderators.