Why are Tanks so useless in the Top lane

i totally find it stupid that Tanks like {{champion:31}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:57}} Has to play super safe because {{champion:82}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:85}} will destroy u so hard because u want to try to farm minions. All of the tanks have a hard time in the laning phase and they have a hard time CSing Because most tanks have trouble with clearing wave and last hitting minions because they have no Good Ad stats. Tank items are useless and give poor stats. Bruisers are just as Tanky as tanks and they have way more healing in theire build and kit. And there is way too much True damage and penatration and max % health damage in the game. how can a tank be a tank when there is so much True damage in the game. Tanks are just meatshields not tanks anymore. Lots of Tanks have really high mana cost aswell so they can use theire abilities all the time to clear waves and stuff. i think top lane tanks all just need a simple buff to get them going in the laning phase. so they wont get chrused by the Conqueror rune. + all Tank items can use some changes aswell. Getting Autofilled on top lane sucks really hard because if u get autofilled then u want to play simple champions to peel ur team. But its impossible to play tanks because they just suck so hard and u just get smashed during the laning phase. People are like uhuhuhu Tank meta sucked so hard but did it??? Id rather have tanks in my team then another Yasuo one trick that sucks hard
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel