I Want to Say This to Riot, LOL & the Player Base

Greetings Everyone, I just wanted to say to Riot, League of Legends Team and every-single-player who was ever nice to me, thanks for being that good, that nice, that well-behaved, that funny, that well-mannered and friendly. I know this is cheesy, but I just wanted to say that. I know most people will down-vote this discussion, and I am ok with that, but again, every single thing that this game has ever given me was a bit more of life to live, I suffer from depression and I have suicidal tendencies, but I have this game as well, I have been playing it since season 1 if I recall correctly, my life has dropped to the ashes but this game still the same; Again, I know it is cheesy, but this is the truth; My friendlist in game is currently at zero and have been for a long time, so there is no way to say this to anyone except this way. I know that Riot is having a bad time from people that hate everything Riot does, but for me, I am happy with every decision they make, I like every content they bring or modify, well done team, thanks. Have a good day or evening everyone ... see you in Howling Abyss. Yours, MAM ID
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel