[Champion Concept] Black Viking, the Hero of War

Hello everyone! This is my first Champion Concept to be published here. I hope you read it and give it some thoughts. Any comments and upvotes would be nice. Also my english isn't my first language, but I hope you will understand :) **Black Viking, the Hero of War ** **_Primary Role: Marksman_** **_Secondary Role: Fighter_** _**Secondary Bar: Mana**_ **Lore: ** _World can not live in peace, so does Black Viking. At young age he was very outgoing and brave, but stubborn. When he was young lad he joined army quarters and became private. His skills were remarkable, he got talent in shooting. He discovered it when he was 14 years old, his father thought him how to shoot and then father already noticed his talent. He had his one final mission in classified place, where he got bit by wild dog, and that is how he got that hate on animals, needless to say he killed that dog, and continued his mission. His squad had lots of casualties, and he got so angry and adrenaline full, he went in enemy base and destroyed every living being in there. And that is how he got his nickname Black Viking. After that mission he needed some rest, and he went to Piltover for some holiday, where he met Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover, and they became friends, because they could learn from each other. He joined League after Caitlyn's request for help, to deal with bad guys._ **Appearance:** _Male. 1.85 meters tall, with brown hair and beard, light blue eyes. Wears army brown clothes and armored vest. Always keeps his gun in hand, and knife in his holster, which is attached to armored vest. Voice is deep, with a Scottish accent. _ [Black Viking](http://imgur.com/1gNxOTz) http://imgur.com/1gNxOTz **Stats (Level 1-18):** **_Health:_** 542 – 1970 (+84 per level) **_Health regen:_** 6.3 – 17.18 (+0.64 per level) **_Mana:_** 350 – 911 (+33 per level) **_Mana regen:_** 7.7 – 18.41 (+0.63 per level) **_Range:_** 490 **_Attack Damage:_** 53 – 92.95 (+2.35 per level) **_Attack Speed:_** 0.631 (+0% - +53%) **_Armor:_** 25.2 – 83.85 (3.45 per level) **_Magic Resistance:_** 30.0 **_Movement Speed:_** 330 **Abilities:** **_Champion Passive: Bloody Hell_** _After 10 hits on enemy, next 3 hits will cause +15 % attack damage + hit enemy will bleed for 1.5 seconds dealing 3 % damage (calculated from enemy full health (if enemy has 524 full health, then bleeding will be 26 points of damage), bleeding speed is affected by Black Viking’s attack speed. After Bloody Hell has stacked 6 times (78 total hits) attack speed increases by 10 % for 5 seconds. (This speed buff affects bleeding damage)_ **_[Q] Deadeye (Active):_** _Skill Description: After 1 second Black Viking fires a projectile in the target direction with speed 2250, which passes through maximum 5 enemies, dealing full physical damage to the first enemy, but after projectile speed will decrease by 50 % after first enemy, but will not reduce further, and dealt damage will be also reduced by 50 % after each hit (also 50 % decrease for + x% Attack Damage). Projectile disappears after it reaches its range border._ Mana Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8 seconds Range: 1200/1300/1400/1500/1600 First enemy: Damage: 20/70/120/170/220 + 100/110/120/130/140 % Attack Damage Projectile speed: 2250 Second enemy: Damage: 10/35/60/85/110 + 50/55/60/65/70 % Attack Damage Projectile speed: 1125 5th enemy: Damage: 1/4/8/11/14 + 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% Attack Damage Projectile speed: 1125 **_[W] Grenadier (Passive/Active): _** Skill Description: _Passive: Black Viking periodically stores Grenades up to a maximum amount at once._ _Active (Ground targeted AoE): Black Viking throws a grenade which deals one time physical damage to all enemies in targeted area, slowing all enemies standing in it for 1.5 seconds and grants sight in that area for all players for 0.5 seconds and near players (800 radius from impact) for 2 seconds. But you can’t throw grenade right near you._ Mana Cost: 50/55/75/85/100 (each grenade) Recharge time: 35/32.5/30/27.5/25 seconds Maximum Grenades: 1/1/2/2/3 Cooldown between grenades: none/none/10/7/5 seconds Range in which you can’t throw grenade: 250 Range: 800 Radius of AoE: 250 Damage: 70/110/145/180/210 + 50% Attack Damage Slow: 10/15/20/25/30 % **_[E] Juggernaut (Active/Self):_** _Skill Description: Black Viking sends request for Juggernaut suit, which he gets after 2 seconds and it increases his armor and attack damage for 4 seconds. But now his attack and movement speed is decreased and now his weapon is only knife for close range fighting. When he is waiting for the suit he can not move and use other abilities. Everyone get's notification (also enemies) that Juggernaut suit is being deployed._ Armor bonus: 15/40/50/60/70 + 3 % from full armor Attack Damage Bonus: 25/30/35/40/45 % + 5 additional damage each level (at level 18 (if unlocked at level 1) +90 additional damage) Attack range: 250 Attack Speed decrease: -40/-38/-36/-34/-30 % Movement Speed decrease: -20/-19/-18/-17/-15 % Mana Cost: 90/110/130/145/160 Cool Down: 35 seconds **_[R] Unspeakable Rage (Active/Ultimate):_** _Skill Description: When activating this skill, Black Viking goes in Rage mode for 10 seconds, which increases attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and health regen. Enemy debuffs and stuns are 3 quarters as effective, for example stuns for 1 second will be for 0.75 seconds. After first hit enemy is stunned for 1 second, and takes additional bleeding damage for 3 seconds. Enemy hits do 3% less damage. Black Viking gets additional 1% bonus for all stats for each dead ally. Allies in 500 radius from Black Viking gets 1 % buff for all stats. Black Viking gets 3 % debuff for all stats for each killed enemy Champion (killed by him) and 2 % debuff for all stats for each killed champion (killed by others). Can't pair with [E] Juggernaut skill._ Mana Cost: 200/230/260 Cool Down: 150/115/80 seconds Attack speed bonus: 25/30/35 % Movement speed bonus: 10/15/20% Attack damage bonus: 15/20/25 % Health regen bonus: +4/+8/+12 health per second **Friends** **_Caitlyn_ {{champion:51}} ** **Enemies** **_Nasus_ {{champion:75}} ** **_Warwick_ {{champion:19}} ** **Quotes:** **_Upon selecting:_** _History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars._ **_Attacking:_** _That's one hell of a recipe for destruction. Let's top these bastards before they kill us. My war ends with you. Nice shot. Today, we fight. Kill 'em all. Kill or be killed. REDEMPTION! Every man has his weakness. Goodbye. Your moves are miscalculated. God I hate animals... (This quote can be heard, when Black Viking is attacking Animal looking Champion)_ **_Animal looking champions are:_** _Alistar Anivia Cho’Gath Fizz Galio Gnar Heimerdinger Kassadin Kha’Zix Kindred Kog’Maw Nami Nasus Rek’Sai Rammus Renekton Rengar Rumble Skarner Tahm Kench Twitch Udyr Warwick Volibear Ziggs_ **_Movement:_** _We take care of our friends. Go forward like a breath exhaled from the earth. Once we get boots on the ground, it's going to get lively down there. The action got faster. Follow me. Affirmative. Get stronger than before. If horses didn't work, maybe smoking will. Let's take this nice and slow. Break's over. Yes, sir! Thousands of souls... extinguished..._ **_Joke:_** _What the hell's he talking about?! (If someone uses taunt near you) My friend. You never should have come here. (If you are in bush with Animal looking Champion) Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at. (If together with Caitlyn)_ **_Taunt:_** _How'd a Muppet like you pass Selection? (Taunting lower level friendlies) Rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. (Taunting Singed or Twitch) So big and stupid. (Taunting higher level friendlies)_ **_Casting Q:_** _Is it fatal to enter bullet into your brain? Kill him._ **_Casting W:_** _Five second fuses only last three seconds. When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend._ **_Casting E:_** _If I live, you die. Nothing can stop this._ **_Casting R:_** _You think I am mad, but soon, you shall see, that every move, every strike, was meant to bring us to this. Aaaaaarrrrggghhh._ **_Killing champion:_** _Underestimating your enemies—your biggest mistake. This is only beginning._ **_Death:_** _Revenge is profitable. This is it._
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel