* Fixed the shaping of some of his muscles.
* Made the Tattoo on his shoulder less green and more black as it is seen in his new Splashart.
* Applied an obvious red to Varus' crown gem.
* Fixed the end of the feet, which look like giant alien nails that are sticking out.
* Made the center of his shoulder buckle more purple as it is presented in his new Splashart.
* Made Varus' corrupted parts more darker, as they appeared too grey in certain parts (darkness is adjusted based off of new Splashart).
* Made the eyes more whiter as it is seen in his new Splashart.
The goal of these changes was to make Varus look slightly more accurate when compared to his new Splashart, and to fix some issues he currently has with his model. These are just changes are targeted to improve the current him, until he gets a Visual Update or any other kind of Update.
>##However there are still a few problems even I couldn't fix, which are...
* Uneven, strange shaping of muscles.
* Outdated textures.
* Skin colors are a bit too pale, and skin shadings are a bit inaccurate.
* Face features are inaccurate (long/flat weird bushy eyebrows, non matching lips).
* Hairstyle no longer fully accurate.
* Tattoo no longer resembles his current one in-game at all.
###NOTE: Look at the first image above for the final result, this GIF is only a minor representation of the difference between some of the mentioned changes.