Updated: All Seasons Zyra

Thanks to all who supported my idea, I appreciate it and I hope my idea will come true! The feedback I got was amazing and I hope this updated version will get even more, thanks again and hope you continue reading <3 So like last time All Seasons Zyra... Som visual effects and voice lines and the dance. So for the ctrl + 5 toggel change effect I think it would be cool if Zyra crouched down in a graceful way while being covered/eaten by a giant flower ,that is textured with the next season change, then opens up and as Zyra rises she says, for example: “Sometimes you’ve just got to let it go” (Winter) The flower itself is almost like her Original “W” (Rampant Growth) or like the flower that Poison Ivy enters in Injustice 2. Summer will have the colors lavender, purple and light green. Spring having light green, hot pink and pastel orange. Autumn being yellow-orange, pink and red. And finally Winter, pastel blue, pastel purple and white. And to watch with the flower Zyra will have a similar color scheme. Some voice lines that can match up with the seasons could sound something like this: SPRING: “Blossom by blossom the spring begins.” “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s Party!” “Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.” SUMMER: “Summer has always been my favorite season. I feel happier.” “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.” “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.” AUTUMN: “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.” “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” “This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!” WINTER: "To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold." "Nothing burns like the cold." “O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree How lovely are thy branches” That is just some of them XD And now for the dance! No listen! I Love KPOP and I would love to se Zyra dance to a gr8 number of K-Dances but here are some of them: Lip and Hip - HyunA Roller Coaster- Chung ha BBOOM BBOOM or BAAM - Mommoland Trick or treat - Grace TT- Twice Solo - Jennie And that’s just a few of them XD And that’s all I got so far! Hope you all like it and please give me feedback. What do you think of this idea? What would you like to see in the skin like this? Comment down below and thank you for reading Xoxo GM
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel