The honor system is really lackluster tbh

So this has been bugging me for a while now, I always felt like the honoring system has some downsites too. I got a 14 days ban for intentional feeding 2 weeks and 2 days ago, so I dropped to honor level 0. I only play ranked so people tend to take the game at least a bit more serious as in normal games. On one hand it s pretty good because if you win you are euphoric and more likely to honor people. On the other hand it s obvious that people are significantly more tilted then in normal games so usually when you loose a game you are more likely to not honor anyone because they were "boosted" or "no good teammates". For me with a pretty horrible winrate it s super hard to climb in honor level in order to play clash, so I have a pretty good idea for improving the honor system. You should only be able to receive honors if you honor someone yourself. Now that sounds hard, but if you really feel like you had 4 boosted teammates you would ve let them known and they are more likely to not honor you, on the other hand it s good because you personally dont have to honor anyone. Im not perfect in any way, so I m pretty open to ideas and concepts in the comment section. I feel like I ve missed some points here and there maybe, so correct me if you think it s complete bs. GL HF {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel