My friends asked me to write a program for them that would give out amount of exercises depending on what **KDA** you got in last game. They really liked my first version and had fun challenging themselves with it, doing more and more push-ups, crunches and sit-ups with each level up they got so many days in a row until few of them weren't able to visit gym for few days because of the muscle pain they got.
Since they found it a fun thing they asked me to improve my app, which I did.
I've finished re-writing my app from scratch to create a new version 1.2, much better GUI and design. I'm very new to programming and since this is one of my first few projects I'm very satisfied and happy with the result! I know for most of you it will look very simple and childish but I'm honestly happy with what I made and I'm having that programmer hype where I mostly don't sleep :P
But anyways, for those who would like to improve their physical level and add some sport activity to their life or improve it - this app is for you.
Simply launch it, choose your starting rank - rank your real physical level and be honest with yourself! (But don't worry you can reset the program anytime)
Make sure to visit "**Exercises**" tab to choose your desired muscle groups that you would like to train, if you're not sure what to pick, I would personally suggest picking "**Chest**", "**Abdominals**" and "**Quadriceps**"! (Push-ups + Crunches + Sit-ups)
After you finish a game in league, simply write down your **KDA** in "**Workout**" tab and hit "**Start Workout**", app will give you amount of exercises to the group of muscles that you have chosen. After you will finish your exercises, make sure to hit "**Finish Workout**" to save your results and get experience to level up!
App is created in C# with Windows Forms Applications, nothing fancy. It's made for Windows 10 64bit but should work for other versions too!
There is no malware nor anything harmful to your computer, this app is simply made for fun and improvement!
Your antivirus might will detect a threat in my application but don't worry about that, it even happens on my own PC because I don't have manifest documents signed in my app which would make it to public level with verified access, but sadly I'm not that rich to buy such signatures :P
Feel free to test the app and leave your comments/ideas/improvements in the comments or add me in game/discord, you can find all this info in my app in the right upper corner, simply click on "?" button :)
- [Dropbox](https://www.dropbox.com/s/ib6hm9n0a2n3v49/League%20of%20Workout%20v1.2.1.zip?dl=0) or [Filedropper](http://www.filedropper.com/leagueofworkoutv121) (v1.2.1)
- added right-click exercises to get example videos.
- added button to decline workout if tired.
- added changes to ranking system.
- added maximum amount of exercises.
- reset doesn't require re-launching the app anymore.
- loading progress save file won't lock it down until application exit.
- [Dropbox](https://www.dropbox.com/s/ei4h5lx7vpmoqid/League%20of%20Workout%20v1.2.zip?dl=0) or [Filedropper](http://www.filedropper.com/leagueofworkoutv12) (v1.2)
- fully new custom design.
- new ranking system.
- new leveling system.
- working progress export/import.
- [Dropbox](https://www.dropbox.com/s/9iezziw3abifxxv/League%20of%20Workout%201.1.2.zip?dl=0) or [Filedropper](http://www.filedropper.com/leagueofworkout112) (v1.1.2)
- added progress export/import.
- bugfix for no-muscle-options-chosen.
- [Dropbox](https://www.dropbox.com/s/llnzjtp86spvp5l/League%20of%20Workout%20v1.1.1.zip?dl=0) or [Filedropper](http://www.filedropper.com/leagueofworkoutv111) (v1.1.1)
- added minimal exercise amount for each rank.
- [Dropbox](https://www.dropbox.com/s/brk39h4y2y9lkti/LeagueOfWorkout%20v1.1.zip?dl=0) or [Filedropper](http://www.filedropper.com/leagueofworkoutv11) (v1.1)
- better GUI.
- added more ranks.
- added more muscle groups.
- added more exercises.
- [Dropbox](https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8dgpf34pky8qsr/LeagueOfWorkout%20v1.0.zip?dl=0) or [Filedropper](http://www.filedropper.com/leagueofworkoutv10) (v1.0)
- 3 main exercises.
- unranked to challenger ranks.