Happy Birthday Sona!

Today Sona became 9 years old, so as a dedicated Sona player, I drew a fanart for her birthday! In no way shape or form am I saying that this is a good fanart, and I don't want to offend any artist that may see this post with how bad it is, but I put over 10 hours of work into it (even if it can't be seen), and I'm proud of it! https://imgur.com/dz8do16 Happy Birthday Sona! As someone who used to be your typical KDA hunter ks-ing Assassin main that didn't care about macro or farm, and was completely disgusted by the support role, not being able to imagine how one could enjoy giving the kills to someone else, I'm thankful that Sona made me change my mind about the role and made me realise how beautiful of a role support really is. I may not play her as much anymore as I used to, but she'll always be the first one that made me enjoy playing support, and the champion that made me become a support main, and that's something I'll never forget. Have a good day everyone! {{sticker:sona-playing}} {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel