Yasuf - The Void Explorer

An animated sketch
A drawing application that lets you save and share replays of your work with friends.
Hello i want to present you my new project of champ Yasuf The void explorer. History : Yasuf was a very excited a story about Malzahar the void prophercy, and kassadin. He start to prepare himself to explore the void, to be a legends, probably something goes wrong, he was lost in void for a few years. He search exit like a blind in darkness, probably the exit never show up. He train himself, he get power to scatter the void and leave it on his own strenght. Tactic : Yasuf is Adc/top/Support laner he posses 3 of power to be a half Adc,Half top Half supp, he won't be strenght like normal sup or adc or top, but he can do that job well too if you know how to play. Skills : Passive : Yasuf gain every 3 min of game charge of void. This skill can give him power to conjure. Every Kill or assist, grant him charge too. Q - Conjuration Bow - Yasuf create a void bow, he drop 1 charge. Bow deal 80% of yasuf damage and grant him 10/20/30/40/50% attack speed. Every attack give him stack of meters. Stack of meters - Give Yasuf addination critical hit 1/2/3/4/5%, max 5 stack . After 4 second stack will delay. Q - (after conjure bow). - Powerfull Arrows - Yasuf shoot a piercing arrows stright in target deal 30/40/50/60/70 attack damage + (0.5 ad). Range 1100 (target skill). W - Conjuration Shield - Yasuf Conjure big Shield, grant himself 3/5/7/9/10 Armor & Magic resist + 5% of addination armor and magic resist. Yasuf gain 1/2/3/4/5 armor and magic resist per ally around him, and give all ally around him 3% of his resist. W - (After Conjure shield) - Yasuf Powerfull bash enemy deal 10/20/30/40/50 damage +(0.3 ability power), stun it for 0.5/0.75/1/1.25/1.5 sec and push back (200 distans) enemy in line of push will knock up for 0.75 sec and get 50% of damage. E - Conjuration Greate Sword - Yasuf conjure Greate sword, grant him 3/5/8/10/12% life steal, he deal 0.5/1/2/3/4% of maximal enemy health in psyhical damage. E - (After conjure Greate Sword) - Yasuf Slash forward 3 time, every damage hit was little knock back (50 ra) and stun for 0.25 second. This skill deal 60/80/100/120/150 attack damage +0.8 Ad. R - Bow - Yasuf shoot a fast few arrows in enemy, (arrows shooted depends on attack speed 3 arrows + 1 per 50 atack speed. Arrows deal 33/44/50% of Yasuf Attack damage. - Shield - Yasuf impale his shield in earth, get immune to every damage and croward control, and all alies behind too. If any allies run in yasuf shield, it would be pushed behind yasuf back (200 ra). After get back shield yasuf grants 10/20/30% of tenacity. - Greate Sword - Yasuf Blink 300 ra distans, deal 50/80/100/130/150 attack damage +0.6 ad in every enemy in his blink path. Shred enemy champion armor by 6/10/15% I hope you like my champ.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel